Structural engineer anyone?

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
bhante dhamma

Structural engineer anyone?

Post by bhante dhamma » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:32 am

Anumodana if the administration let this fly...

In the topic of Dhamma-propogation & the 'dasa puñña kiriya vatthu' also I guess there is a hidden phenomenon or subject of buildings (sāsana dhammā / teachings, sāsana puggala / people's , sāsana piti / ceremonies and not last but least...sāsana vatthu / objects of the dispensation which includes, monasteries, Buddhist centers or anything of such a nature. If there so happens to be anyone who is a structural engineer there is a monastery post earthquake in Eastern Indonesia that is struggling with some engineering issues and I with the limited connections I have haven't been successful in their request for seeking technical advice regarding the current rebuilding of the local Vihara. So I you're in that field send a message maybe, oh and if there are any doctor's send a message also as I have a question regarding an physical ailment.

The dasa puñña kriya vastu are

Dāna
Sīla
Bhāvāna
Apacaya
Veyyvaca (service)
Desana
Savana
Pattānu
Modamano
Diṭṭh'uju'kamma

Precepts
Mindulfulness
Concentration
Release

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Structural engineer anyone?

Post by retrofuturist » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 am

Greetings,
bhante dhamma wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:32 am
Anumodana if the administration let this fly...
Of course, it goes without saying. All the best with the search...

Metta,
Paul. :)
"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"It is natural that one who knows and sees things as they really are is disenchanted and dispassionate." (AN 10.2)

“Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” (Flannery O'Connor)