Post Approval For New Accounts.

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
unveiledartist

Post Approval For New Accounts.

Post by unveiledartist »

Afternoon.

Im new and wanted to know if all posts are approved before posting or is it the first couple of posts first?

Thanks
(Buddha said), "Monks, do not wage wordy warfare, saying: 'You don't understand this Dhamma and discipline, I understand this Dhamma and discipline'; 'How could you understand it? You have fallen into wrong practices: I have the right practice."~AN 4.183. Dont speak ill of other people and traditions with whom teach The Dharma. Right speech is respect in agreements and disagreements alike.

:anjali:
mikenz66

Re: Question about forums

Post by mikenz66 »

Welcome to the Forum!
unveiledartist wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 pm Afternoon.

Im new and wanted to know if all posts are approved before posting or is it the first couple of posts first?

Thanks
Just the first few. It has proved very effective at eliminating spam.

:heart:
Mike
unveiledartist

Re: Post Approval For New Accounts.

Post by unveiledartist »

Ah. Makes sense. :twothumbsup:
(Buddha said), "Monks, do not wage wordy warfare, saying: 'You don't understand this Dhamma and discipline, I understand this Dhamma and discipline'; 'How could you understand it? You have fallen into wrong practices: I have the right practice."~AN 4.183. Dont speak ill of other people and traditions with whom teach The Dharma. Right speech is respect in agreements and disagreements alike.

:anjali: