Chitta Veedi, Brain & Hadaya Wasthu

Discussion of Abhidhamma and related Commentaries
sicmat1

Chitta Veedi, Brain & Hadaya Wasthu

Post by sicmat1 »

When a Chitta veedi generated from 5 senses ( 17 Chitthakshana), there are 3 manodwara Chitta veedi (10-12 Chittakshan). also simultaneously developed. My understanding is that 17 Chitakshana stimulate respective "prasada Rupa" in hadaya Washtu in Astral Body but how Manodhwara Chittha veedi activating? When Brain collect senses & develop 4 types of Rays which transmit captured senses to Prasada Rupa but how Manodwara Chittha Veedi continue this process
theY

Re: Chitta Veedi, Brain & Hadaya Wasthu

Post by theY »

Pañcadvārāvajjana activate by ārammaṇa.
Manodvārāvajjana activate by ārammaṇa, too.

Power of ārammaṇa is the main cause.

Power of pakatūpanissayapaccaya is very important, too.

Pakatūpanissayapaccaya in the past can let āvajjana-citta arise in their old ārammaṇa, more than the others. It is easier to notice some change in home more than in unfamiliar place.
Above message maybe out of date. Latest update will be in massage's link.
--------------------------------------------------
Tipitaka memorization is a rule of monks. It isn't just a choice. They must done it.
bahussuto nāma tividho hoti – nissayamuccanako, parisupaṭṭhāpako, bhikkhunovādakoti.
http://UnmixedTheravada.blogspot.com/20 ... monks.html
sicmat1

Post by sicmat1 »

Thank you for at least responding despite this question is not published under Abbidhamma. I would like to know if understanding of Chitta Veedi is not an Abbidhamma subject, then what would be the section it should be covered. Q to Board
Regarding your response, my Q was there are 5 Prasada Rupa in Hadaya Wastu to receive rays of 5 sense input from Brain, then which part in hadaya wastu receive information generated by Manodhwara??
theY

Post by theY »

sicmat1 wrote:Thank you for at least responding despite this question is not published under Abbidhamma. I would like to know if understanding of Chitta Veedi is not an Abbidhamma subject, then what would be the section it should be covered. Q to Board
Screenshot from 2017-06-14 07-40-22.png
Screenshot from 2017-06-14 07-40-22.png (11.94 KiB) Viewed 3975 times
sicmat1 wrote:Regarding your response, my Q was there are 5 Prasada Rupa in Hadaya Wastu to receive rays of 5 sense input from Brain, then which part in hadaya wastu receive information generated by Manodhwara??
Wrong view.

No pasāda in hadayavatthu. This is sakkāyadiṭṭhi, rūpa in rūpa.

Another, brain and hadayavatthu are not important to activate manodhvāravīthi. So arūpa-bharmma, can live without hadayavatthu.

Brain is controller of body, not of mind.

No pasāda in hadayavatthu. Pañcadhvārāvajjana know ārammaṇa because of ārammaṇa's power. Just cakkhuviññnaa (at cakkhuvatthu) to sampaṭicjana (at hadayavatthu) is too shot duration. It is not long duration enough to send anything, from pasāda to brian and hadayavatthu.
Above message maybe out of date. Latest update will be in massage's link.
--------------------------------------------------
Tipitaka memorization is a rule of monks. It isn't just a choice. They must done it.
bahussuto nāma tividho hoti – nissayamuccanako, parisupaṭṭhāpako, bhikkhunovādakoti.
http://UnmixedTheravada.blogspot.com/20 ... monks.html
sicmat1

Post by sicmat1 »

No pasāda in hadayavatthu. This is sakkāyadiṭṭhi, rūpa in rūpa.
Thank u. Then where is the mind. This is my understanding. M=Measuring IND= Industry , Brain can capture 5 sense inputs but unable to measure the Distance, density e etc etc. Then Brain generate corresponding rays in Beta,Gama format n transmit to Mind wherethe input sense cognite with help of Memory or Namagottha. If Mind is not in brain then where is it n where Namagottha stored. stored. Clarify

Another, brain and hadayavatthu are not important to activate manodhvāravīthi. So arūpa-bharmma, can live without hadayavatthu.