Listening music on youtube if the song is uploaded from not the original album?

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
lotus flower

Listening music on youtube if the song is uploaded from not the original album?

Post by lotus flower » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:44 am

I think there are a lot of music on youtube which is uploaded from not the original CD album. Many peoples download music from the internet, and don't buy the original CD album. Then it is stealing, because they didn't bought the original CD album. They steal. Then they upload these stealed songs to youtube and if someone listen it, it perhaps stealing also. I think i will avoid to youtube, if my thoughts are right. Is listening youtube stealing? Then better is listening only to radio.....
We found the teaching of the Buddha. Be grateful for it... We can meditate... Be grateful for it... We know that this universe is the samsara. Be grateful for it... We have THE CHANCE TO ATTAIN NIBBANA. Be grateful for it... :buddha1: :buddha2:

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Listening music on youtube if the song is uploaded from not the original album?

Post by retrofuturist » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 am

Greetings Lotus Flower,

If you're concerned about this, consider a legal streaming service like Spotify.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education." - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"One discerns wrong view as wrong view, and right view as right view. This is one's right view." (MN 117)

lotus flower

Re: Listening music on youtube if the song is uploaded from not the original album?

Post by lotus flower » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:04 am

Paul Davy wrote:Greetings Lotus Flower,

If you're concerned about this, consider a legal streaming service like Spotify.

Metta,
Paul. :)
Thank you!
We found the teaching of the Buddha. Be grateful for it... We can meditate... Be grateful for it... We know that this universe is the samsara. Be grateful for it... We have THE CHANCE TO ATTAIN NIBBANA. Be grateful for it... :buddha1: :buddha2:

_anicca_

Post by _anicca_ » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:31 am

There are many on this...

http://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7499 Could be a ( lengthy ) topic of interest
"A virtuous monk, Kotthita my friend, should attend in an appropriate way to the five clinging-aggregates as inconstant, stressful, a disease, a cancer, an arrow, painful, an affliction, alien, a dissolution, an emptiness, not-self."

:buddha1:

http://vipassanameditation.asia