A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 am
- Posts: 4718
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 am
Thanks for these
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 am
- Location: By the River Thames near London.
For me, seeing the faces of those Bhikkunis puts the whole thing into a different perspective.
The going for refuge is the door of entrance to the teachings of the Buddha.
Users browsing this forum: arpansharma1, Yahoo [Bot] and 42 guests