A Way to Speed Up the Site?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
zamis

A Way to Speed Up the Site?

Post by zamis »

Hello Everyone,

This connection is usually 26.4 kbps. I find this site to be as slow as another one who has flash ads but don't understand why. Is there a way to customize settings individually for the molasses drip isp's in the rural areas of the world? Thank you.
"Therefore Ananda, live with yourself as an island, yourself as a refuge, there is no other Refuge. With the Teaching as an island, the Teaching as a refuge, there is no other Refuge." (DN 16)
zamis

Re: A Way to Speed Up the Site?

Post by zamis »

actually i should cancel the above question. i hadn't been on for a while and it seems a little faster today-
"Therefore Ananda, live with yourself as an island, yourself as a refuge, there is no other Refuge. With the Teaching as an island, the Teaching as a refuge, there is no other Refuge." (DN 16)
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Zamis,

You can tweak your user experience (and in turn, your download experience) in the User Control Panel.

1. Go to user control panel: http://dhammawheel.com/ucp.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. Click the board preferences tag.

3. Click edit display options side-tag.

4. Make your choices.

5. Click "submit".

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
zamis

Post by zamis »

wow! Thank you :smile: