Random SQL errors

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Sanghamitta

Re: Random SQL errors

Post by Sanghamitta »

Mawkish1983 wrote:I'd rather donate money every month than see google ads here and I imagine some other users would too. If the server is to be updated I hope it is when I am no-longer unemployed!
That would be my view. On the rare occassions when I dropped into E Sangha I would be taken aback by some of the inappropriate ads that would drop down.
The going for refuge is the door of entrance to the teachings of the Buddha.

Bhikku Bodhi.
nomad

Post by nomad »

I’d rather pay a small fee than have to put up with ads.

~nomad

:sage:
"I am because we are." -Xhosa Tribal Saying
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

There won't be any ads here, rest assured. If we need more storage or bandwith space, I will cover the cost or there could be a dana collection at some point in the future, if necessary, but right now we are only using a small fraction of our allowed storage and bandwith space. See also:

http://dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2096" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nomad

Post by nomad »

David N. Snyder wrote:There won't be any ads here, rest assured. If we need more storage or bandwith space, I will cover the cost or there could be a dana collection at some point in the future, if necessary, but right now we are only using a small fraction of our allowed storage and bandwith space. See also:

http://dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2096" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wonderful to hear. :)

~nomad

:sage:
"I am because we are." -Xhosa Tribal Saying