Is this forum on Tapatalk

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
nekete

Is this forum on Tapatalk

Post by nekete »

If this forum is on Tapatalk, I can't find it. And if it's not, in my opinion, it should be.

Thank you.
retrofuturist

Re: Is this forum on Tapatalk

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Not at present.

Last time we looked into it there were system glitches that prevented such an interface from working.

That said, some (though not all) of these glitches have been resolved, and it's worth reconsidering.

I'll bring it to the attention of the site owner.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

That could be useful. Particularly if you read a lot of different forums. However, I don't read a lot of forums, and the version of the software we now have works quite well on mobile devices. (As does SuttaCentral.net.)

In contrast, the older software version used on DharmaWheel is not particularly mobile-friendly, so I'd be inclined to fix that first.

:anjali:
Mike
Ben

Post by Ben »

To be honest, I can't see the benefit.
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
nekete

Post by nekete »

Ok. Thank you.

I'm very happy with Tapatalk. I find it really useful. I'm following several forums on it.

:)
Gintoki

Post by Gintoki »

I also think this would be useful, it can be quite difficult at times to navigate and use forums on phones. Some people may only be able to access the web from their phone and I see a movement towards Tapatalk support to be a considerate and practical choice. Maybe there are forum members with necessary education interested in assisting with this endeavor. (I'd love to help, if I hadn't given up on my studies :P)
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

I believe our webmaster installed it, however, I have no idea how it works. Here is a screen shot of extension page in an admin page here:
tapatalk.png
tapatalk.png (45.02 KiB) Viewed 26208 times
Govinda

Post by Govinda »

Greetings all,

I believe there may be additional steps beyond installation for the site admin to be listed on tapatalk and to gain control over their presence on tapatalk. I use tapatalk, and would love it if this forum were accessible there. At the moment, I am not able to locate Dhamma Wheel on tapatalk.

If someone eneds my help to facilitate, I will gladly lend a hand for the sake of our community here.

Best,
G