Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
Spiny Norman

Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Post by Spiny Norman » Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

By Bikkhu Nanananda. I'd like to get a copy ( new or used ) but it seems to be out of print. If you know of anywhere I could get a copy could you please let me know? I'm in the UK. Thanks.
PS I haven't got a computer at home so I can't download it from the internet.
"My religion is very simple - my religion is ice-cream."
Dairy Lama

daverupa

Re: Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Post by daverupa » Thu May 30, 2013 11:01 am

http://www.seeingthroughthenet.net/file ... eality.pdf

Maybe you can write this down, go to a copy center or public library, and have them download & print it. If the library doesn't have a good printing setup, save the file to a USB drive and walk it to a copy center - they'll be able to give it a cheap weather-proof cover at least, but there may be other binding options.
  • "And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting oneself one protects others? By the pursuit, development, and cultivation of the four establishments of mindfulness. It is in such a way that by protecting oneself one protects others.

"And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting others one protects oneself? By patience, harmlessness, goodwill, and sympathy. It is in such a way that by protecting others one protects oneself.

- Sedaka Sutta [SN 47.19]

imagemarie

Re: Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Post by imagemarie » Thu May 30, 2013 12:51 pm

You are welcome to my copy. PM an address and I'll get it off to you tomorrow :smile:

:anjali: