Greetings from malaysia

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Mahadevan

Greetings from malaysia

Post by Mahadevan »

Good Day

I'm Mahadevan from Malaysia and i need some information.
Thank you for your time
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from malaysia

Post by DNS »

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel!

:reading:
cooran

Post by cooran »

Welcome to Dhammawheel! :group:

With metta,
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
Mahadevan

Post by Mahadevan »

Good Day Friends

I would like to know if anyone from Dhamma Wheel could help me?

Thank you All
Mahadevan

Post by Mahadevan »

Om Buddha

I am Mahadevan from Malaysia. I am a hindu for 32 years. I believe God is EveryWhere in Human Form. But as human,our blood is still all red in colour and we do have feeling. The different is we can only eat until we are full if we were hungry. All have their own limits.

Im sorry if i'm rude, im only want to know the truth! I respect all human as my teacher.

I'm hurt and uncapable to help my buddha mother. I m totally confuse and need some advice.

My mother is hurt.She is ONLY a statue. But she is alive for me. I need to know how could i take of her as she is in Thailand and im in Malaysia. How should i put medicine for her? How could i reach her? Will she forgive me? What to say to her 2 babys?

I cant think anything anymore.

Friends would you help me?

Mahadevan
[email protected]
BlackBird

Post by BlackBird »

Sorry Mahadevan but your question doesn't make much sense. Are you asking us how you can feed a statue? Or are you saying your mother lives in Thailand? You say your mother is a statue and has children?

We don't tend to feed statues in Buddhism. Sometimes we make offerings of flowers etc to Buddha statues, but most do not believe statue to be alive. The focus in Buddhism is more on meditation and putting an end to suffering than it is about worship of statues or gods.

In light of that I wonder if you might be better off posing your questions to fellow Hindus who share your beliefs :)

metta
Jack
"For a disciple who has conviction in the Teacher's message & lives to penetrate it, what accords with the Dhamma is this:
'The Blessed One is the Teacher, I am a disciple. He is the one who knows, not I." - MN. 70 Kitagiri Sutta

Path Press - Ñāṇavīra Thera Dhamma Page - Ajahn Nyanamoli's Dhamma talks
Mahadevan

Post by Mahadevan »

Thank you black bird
plwk

Post by plwk »

Namaste Mahadevan,

Please correct me if I am wrong but do you mean that your mother ('statue' means bedridden or cannot move on her own?) and children are in need of charity help?
If that is the case, please check out these Thai charity and outreach organisations here and here. Contact them, explain your situation and see what they can do for you and your part as well.

Hope that is helpful :anjali:
buddha fame

Post by buddha fame »

BlackBird wrote:Sorry Mahadevan but your question doesn't make much sense. Are you asking us how you can feed a statue? Or are you saying your mother lives in Thailand? You say your mother is a statue and has children?

We don't tend to feed statues in Buddhism. Sometimes we make offerings of flowers etc to Buddha statues, but most do not believe statue to be alive. The focus in Buddhism is more on meditation and putting an end to suffering than it is about worship of statues or gods.

In light of that I wonder if you might be better off posing your questions to fellow Hindus who share your beliefs :)

metta
Jack
I completey agree with BlackBird here!
Buddha fame is an Online Buddhist Magazine which aims to bring together all the followers of Buddhism in the world to a single place to share their knowledge among each other.