Past Regression

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Kusala

Past Regression

Post by Kusala »

http://nell-rose.hubpages.com/hub/Jenny ... s-Children" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"He, the Blessed One, is indeed the Noble Lord, the Perfectly Enlightened One;
He is impeccable in conduct and understanding, the Serene One, the Knower of the Worlds;
He trains perfectly those who wish to be trained; he is Teacher of gods and men; he is Awake and Holy. "

--------------------------------------------
"The Dhamma is well-expounded by the Blessed One,
Apparent here and now, timeless, encouraging investigation,
Leading to liberation, to be experienced individually by the wise. "
Aloka

Re: Past Regression

Post by Aloka »

Personally I wouldn't take any notice of stories on a site which also runs an article on "The True Story of the Hybrid Bear Woman" !!

As a qualified hypnotherapist, I can also say that "Past life regression" is so completely unreliable that I don't do it with people myself.
GraemeR

Past Regression

Post by GraemeR »

Aloka wrote:Personally I wouldn't take any notice of stories on a site which also runs an article on "The True Story of the Hybrid Bear Woman" !!

As a qualified hypnotherapist, I can also say that "Past life regression" is so completely unreliable that I don't do it with people myself.
There was a doctor (Dr Arthur Guirdham) in Britain in the 60s how claimed to have regressed people.

Unfortunately 'confidentiality' prevented him revealing his subjects, who were all local and regressed to the same period and place.

It appears to be an unsubstantiated fraud. You can find a documentary on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7HyPhG8n0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Graham