THE GENERAL'S DAUGHTER !!

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
yawares

Re: THE GENERAL'S DAUGHTER !!

Post by yawares »

Dear Annapurna,

Your story shocked me :shock: ..couldn't believe this terrible thing happened in public pool AND nobody nearby helped you!! :shock: ...Lucky you, you had strong mind/willpower and you escaped :thumbsup:

I'm sure this terrible man will pay back someday:

Buddha's Verse 17. The evil-doer suffers in this world, and he suffers in the next; he suffers in both. He suffers when he thinks of the evil he has done; he suffers more when going on the evil path.

Admire your courage..we girls should be tough enough to fight back!!:
Enough DVD: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i ... ough+movie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yawares :thumbsup:
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

Dear Yawares,

I never thought about it this way...that other kids watched and none helped me...only now that you say so!
:shock:

He was a bully and everyone was frightened of him, overweight, a bit like a Sumo ringer.

But my Dad was tall and heavy too and really frightening when he got angry! :tongue:

What I did think about was this:

If I had drowned, my parents would probably never have found out that I was murdered! They would have found me dead in the water, and my parents would have been told: Drowned!

Imagine!! It would have destroyed them. They had already lost my second brother.

What remained with me was am increased sense of caution, so they would not lose me.

Anna :hug:
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

This movie with JLo is good?
yawares

Post by yawares »

Annapurna wrote:This movie with JLo is good?
......PRETTY GOOD!!
Dear Annapurna,
last night I watch FATAL HONEYMOON (TV lifetime movie channel 30)..I tend to believe that this stupid man drowned his wife for life insurance money while scubadiving...very good true story movie!!

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117948101?refCatId=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tonight’s Lifetime Movie ‘Fatal Honeymoon’ is based on the true story of a honeymoon gone horribly wrong. Tina Watson died during her honeymoon while scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. Many suspected that her husband, Gabe Watson, was responsible for her diving death. Today Gabe Watson is a free man because there was not enough hard evidence to convict him of murder. Gabe has done numerous television interviews since the trial, and maintains that he is an innocent man.

yawares
GraemeR

Post by GraemeR »

yawares wrote: Did you watch JUDGEMENT NIGHT..Emilio Estevez/Denis Leary...thriller :shock: :thinking:
yawares [/color] :shock:
Hi Yawares

Thanks I try and get 'Judgement Night'

Have you seen 'the Quiet American', based on a book by Graham Green, staring Michael Caine. It's another Vietnam film.

Graham
yawares

Post by yawares »

GraemeR wrote:
yawares wrote: Did you watch JUDGEMENT NIGHT..Emilio Estevez/Denis Leary...thriller :shock: :thinking:
yawares [/color] :shock:
Hi Yawares

Thanks I try and get 'Judgement Night'

Have you seen 'the Quiet American', based on a book by Graham Green, staring Michael Caine. It's another Vietnam film.

Graham

Dear Graham,
"It's the story of a veteran English journalist (Michael Caine), a young American (Brendan Fraser), and a beautiful Vietnamese woman caught between them. This is a world where nothing is what it seems -- suffused with opium, intrigue, and betrayal."

Oh I like Brendan Fraser(I watched all of his MUMMYs!!) :tongue: ...I'll rent 'the Quiet American' for sure...looks like good plot!
Thanks, :namaste:
yawares :jumping:
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

yawares wrote:
Annapurna wrote:This movie with JLo is good?
......PRETTY GOOD!!
Dear Annapurna,
last night I watch FATAL HONEYMOON (TV lifetime movie channel 30)..I tend to believe that this stupid man drowned his wife for life insurance money while scubadiving...very good true story movie!!

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117948101?refCatId=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tonight’s Lifetime Movie ‘Fatal Honeymoon’ is based on the true story of a honeymoon gone horribly wrong. Tina Watson died during her honeymoon while scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. Many suspected that her husband, Gabe Watson, was responsible for her diving death. Today Gabe Watson is a free man because there was not enough hard evidence to convict him of murder. Gabe has done numerous television interviews since the trial, and maintains that he is an innocent man.

yawares

Dear Yawares, I think I have watched this before on YouTube!!! I recently had a phase where I came across NBC crime mystery and watched a lot of those real crime stories...I am presently a bit concerned about a friend who is around 60 and met a 28 year old BEAUTY in North Afrika...perhaps a gold digger, but he's absolutely infatuated with her and wants to marry her. He looks average and has a coronary illness, why would she want an 'old man'...?

Her family is very poor...and the stories he tells me have my alarm bells ringing, but he finds excuses why it has to be like this...and is delighted....

Hm...
:?:
yawares

Post by yawares »

Dear Annapurna,

Gold-diggers born everyday and so do fools for love....may be they have vipaka-kamma with each other from the past lives.??? :thinking:
I enjoy your story and I know that you will never fall in love with someone who treats you bad from the very start like the dead newly wed lady in FATAL HONEYMOON. Her father begged her not to marry this lousy man who badly behaved..even threatened the father not to interfere with their stupid lovelife. Well, some women were born with weak character...what can I say?? :tongue:

yawares