An Interview With Ajahn Sumedho : Everyday Path Moments

General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
bodom

Post by bodom »

An interview with the great Ajahn Sumedho on developing awareness in everyday daily life:

http://www.dhammaweb.net/interview/view.php?id=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:anjali:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
jackson

Re: An Interview With Ajahn Sumedho : Everyday Path Moments

Post by jackson »

Thanks for sharing Bodom, it's always refreshing to hear Ajahn Sumedho's teachings. I thought his last two responses were quite profound, he truly is a remarkable being.
:anjali:
"The heart of the path is quite easy. There’s no need to explain anything at length. Let go of love and hate and let things be. That’s all that I do in my own practice." - Ajahn Chah