Fizzy drinks linked to aggression

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Ytrog

Re: Fizzy drinks linked to aggression

Post by Ytrog »

I drink fizzy drinks (cola mostly, with sugar as I can't stand the taste of aspartame) and game quite a lot. According to some above posts I should be very aggressive. Believe me: I'm not ;)
Suffering is asking from life what it can never give you.
mindfulness, bliss and beyond (page 8) wrote:Do not linger on the past. Do not keep carrying around coffins full of dead moments
If you see any unskillful speech (or other action) from me let me know, so I can learn from it.
Yana

Post by Yana »

Ben wrote:
In all seriousness this looks like a very interesting article that links consumption on carbonated non-diet softdrinks, video game playing with aggression.

So, what do you think?
I Absolutely Agree..i get into serious tantrums over Xbox Games..like ...it's so not funny :| somebody has to literally put a mirror in my face so i can come to the realization that i am no longer a child..

i usually consume junk food and soft drinks while i am it.
Last edited by Yana on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is preparing for Death
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
robertk wrote:reminds me of that study that found heavily tattoed people were more likely to have motorbike accidents.
:rofl:

It's a bit like that, isn't it?

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."