How often do you bathe?

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.

How often do you bathe?

more than twice a day
4%
twice a day
8%
once a day
51%
several times a week
25%
once a week
8%
less than once a week
6%

Total votes: 53

Ruralist

Re: How often do you bathe?

Post by Ruralist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Twice a day if i go to the gym/running/riding etc but once if not. I cant go to work after cardio exercise and not shower as im sweaty and will begin to smell.
i am however concious of how much water i use and make the showers as short as possible, 1-2 minutes i would say
"Let monkeys be monkeys without getting emotionally involved. Peace can be born within you because you know the way monkeys are. Knowing the manner of monkeys, you will let go and be at peace, not getting tied up in monkey business." Ven. Ajahn Chah

Jhana4

Post by Jhana4 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

2 cheap things people can do to save water and money:

1. Get a high efficiency shower head. Most big hardware stores have them. They deliver similar thrust, but with less water. After laundry, showers are most people's largest water use.

2. Buy a large jar of pasta sauce ( 1 quart/1 liter ), use sauce, clean the jar, fill it with water and put in the tank of your commode. Most commodes operate on a volume of water creating pressure. The jar will decrease the amount of volume needed. Every time you flush, you will save 1 jars worth of water.
In reading the scriptures, there are two kinds of mistakes:
One mistake is to cling to the literal text and miss the inner principles.
The second mistake is to recognize the principles but not apply them to your own mind, so that you waste time and just make them into causes of entanglement.

Digity

Post by Digity » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 am

A guy I use to work with never showered enough and he smelled nasty. Never knew how to tell the guy he needed to shower more without offending him.