Safari

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
rowyourboat

Safari

Post by rowyourboat » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 am

Hello

I am having some difficulty login on to Dhamma wheel on my mobile, using Safari. It keeps circling back to the login page, after saying I am successfully logged on- so that I cannot move to the forum thereafter. Help!

with metta
With Metta

Karuna
Mudita
& Upekkha

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Safari

Post by retrofuturist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 am

Greetings RYB,

Perhaps try bookmarking one of these URLs?

Index
http://www.dhammawheel.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Active Topics
http://www.dhammawheel.com/search.php?s ... ive_topics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education." - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"One discerns wrong view as wrong view, and right view as right view. This is one's right view." (MN 117)

andre9999

Post by andre9999 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Check your Safari settings and be sure that "Accept Cookies" = From visited. You may need to have JavaScript turned on, but I don't know that for certain.

Security and privacy conscious (see also: paranoid) people tend to turn both of those things off, which breaks a lot of websites. I suspect that is what's happening here.

rowyourboat

Post by rowyourboat » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi Retro, Ander9999,

Thanks- Ander's suggestion worked! I'm feeling rather sheepish for forgetting that one!

with metta
With Metta

Karuna
Mudita
& Upekkha