Bodom returns as a Global Moderator

The latest news and updates about the Dhamma Wheel forum.
The Thinker

Re: Bodom returns as a Global Moderator

Post by The Thinker »

:smile:
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

Awesome News :) :anjali: :anjali: :anjali:
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
alan

Post by alan »

Welcome back! It's a better place now.
indianromeo

Post by indianromeo »

Just met Bodom and it turns out we have the same name, age, and location, and he's the first guy I met in this entire place
acinteyyo

Post by acinteyyo »

bodom wrote:Thank you guys. In returning my only hope is to help Dhamma Wheel to continue to grow and to continue to be the most excellent resource that it is. We all owe Paul and David a great deal of debt for bringing this forum to life. It has been and continues to be a beacon of knowledge and source of inspiration for me and my practice and for countless others. Thank you all for being my brothers and sisters through this journey on the path.

:namaste:
:goodpost:
:twothumbsup:
Thag 1.20. Ajita - I do not fear death; nor do I long for life. I’ll lay down this body, aware and mindful.