play boy what happens to their family life here and now as well as future?

Balancing family life and the Dhamma, in pursuit of a happy lay life.
confusedlayman

play boy what happens to their family life here and now as well as future?

Post by confusedlayman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm

if a play boy has consensual sex with many women who give consent and those who keep it as secret so others don't aware of that situation like parents or future spouse. or if someone undertakes sex tourism but not with prostitutes, what fruits will happen to their family life incase if they want to get married or in future existance?
non-agitation is highest peace
living unaffected by other cause and condition to suffering is true bliss
not associating with stupid people is immediate peace
- CL (confused layman)

Aloka

Re: play boy what happens to their family life here and now as well as future?

Post by Aloka » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 am

confusedlayman wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm
if a play boy has consensual sex with many women who give consent and those who keep it as secret so others don't aware of that situation like parents or future spouse. or if someone undertakes sex tourism but not with prostitutes, what fruits will happen to their family life incase if they want to get married or in future existance?

Instead of speculating about these things Its worthwhile remembering that the Buddha said the following:

“Mendicants, these four things are unthinkable. They should not be thought about, and anyone who tries to think about them will go mad or get frustrated. What four?

The scope of the Buddhas …

The scope of one in absorption …

The results of deeds …

Speculation about the world …

These are the four unthinkable things. They should not be thought about, and anyone who tries to think about them will go mad or get frustrated.”

https://suttacentral.net/an4.77/en/sujato

:anjali:

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:17 am

confusedlayman wrote:
consensual sex consent
The above words do not appear in the Buddhist scriptures therefore the question does not appear to be Buddhist. The idea of 'consent' appears to infer the idea of 'free will'. Yet Buddhism teaches people generally have sex due to ignorance. It follows, from a Buddhist perspective, there appears no such thing as 'consensual sex' because the mind of sexual people are driven/controlled by ignorance & other defilements, such as lust, instinct, loneliness, fear, etc. I have had consensual sex with women (in my past) but when I decided to leave them they got very angry at me, even though we made no contract of commitment. One of them even smashed up my car. In my experience, I do not believe consensual sex exists.
confusedlayman wrote:
if a play boy has consensual sex with many [desperate lonely] women who give consent and those who keep it as secret so others don't aware of that situation like parents or future spouse. or if someone undertakes sex tourism but not with prostitutes, what fruits will happen to their family life in case if they want to get married or in future existance?
Today, relationship break ups & divorce are very common. Even though society is not controlled by religion anymore, which would naturally result in an increase of relationship break up & divorce, I imagine prior sexual promiscuity is a large contributor to relationship break ups & divorce, because the innocent natural bonding instincts of first loves is broken or impaired. These are the fruits of abiding in the hungry ghost & animal realms.
Bhikkhus, these two bright principles protect the world. What are the two? Shame and fear of wrongdoing. If, bhikkhus, these two bright principles did not protect the world, there would not be discerned respect for mother or maternal aunt or maternal uncle's wife or a teacher's wife or the wives of other honored persons, and the world would have fallen into promiscuity, as with goats, sheep, chickens, pigs, dogs, and jackals. But as these two bright principles protect the world, there is discerned respect for mother... and the wives of other honored persons.

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitak ... .irel.html
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:28 pm

confusedlayman wrote:
thanks.
non-agitation is highest peace
living unaffected by other cause and condition to suffering is true bliss
not associating with stupid people is immediate peace
- CL (confused layman)