Sorry for being disruptive

Balancing family life and the Dhamma, in pursuit of a happy lay life.
mario92

Sorry for being disruptive

Post by mario92 »

Hi i know i have been disruptive, i want to ask pardon, i expect not to do it again, i expect to be a more responsable person when i write. I feel bad and guilty. I feel like is dangerous to post in dhammawheel or online forums when all persons can watch the public post. Also i want to share some devas images i had pin in pinterest to relieve my bad action, i expect to have more sati and intelligence.

Devas
https://www.pinterest.com.mx/mariovaldez22/deva-world/

And below are mansions of human deva

https://www.pinterest.com.mx/mariovalde ... of-humans/
retrofuturist

Re: Sorry for being disruptive

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Mario,

May your experience serve as a caution against posting without mindfulness.

Congratulations on your resolution.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Bundokji

Post by Bundokji »

:heart:
And the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, saying: "Behold now, bhikkhus, I exhort you: All compounded things are subject to vanish. Strive with earnestness!"

This was the last word of the Tathagata.
altar

Post by altar »

i would not be too hard on yourself. it is hard to reach the point where you know with certainty that something was definitely wrong to say. if saying something has the chance of being beneficial it is, in my opinion, okay to say it. it is also an exercise in letting go to just let your words stay on the page without regret about them.
BasementBuddhist

Post by BasementBuddhist »

Most people here are pretty forgiving. I've made an ass of myself a few times. You just have to learn from your mistakes and resolve to be better about them in the future. You seem to be doing that, so good job. Keep practicing the dhamma and good luck in the future.