Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events and politics.
James Tan
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by James Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Greetings ,

Have you ever noticed that ,
If there is any catastrophic events whether earthquake , tsunami , pestilence or fatal epidemic , wars , floods , volcanic eruptions cause casualties etc , which do not identify with Islam , the Muslims seems Never lend help or initiated any of rescuing operations or humanitarian programs towards non Muslims !

And this is totally different from Buddhism such as Tzu Chi Relief Foundation always on the front which is beyond discrimination of any type .


:namaste:
:reading:

Caodemarte
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Caodemarte » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm

:thinking: No one has noted this because it is not true. There are Muslim charities, charities based in Muslim majority countries and regions, individual Muslims around the world who give aid to non-Muslims (without regard to religion).

If you have not heard of something, it does not mean it does not exit. News coverage is usually aimed at a specific audience and so covers that specific audience’s activities extensively. I rarely hear about New Zealand, but I bet there are activities there. If I made an effort I could hear about them and I won’t say they do not exist if I don’t. :thinking:

User avatar
Crazy cloud
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Crazy cloud » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm

In our biggest city in this insanly rich country there are small gangs of muslim's clearing the streets the day after after us loving and kind people have made a mess during new years eve. I haven't heard anybody saying one single nice word about this act of real kindfulness, yet ... maybe nobody cares because of chronic hang overs ..

Terror has a new way of breaking us down, and maybe it's about time for us to be broken ...
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters

James Tan
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by James Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Crazy cloud wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm
In our biggest city in this insanly rich country there are small gangs of muslim's clearing the streets the day after after us loving and kind people have made a mess during new years eve. I haven't heard anybody saying one single nice word about this act of real kindfulness, yet ... maybe nobody cares because of chronic hang overs ..

Terror has a new way of breaking us down, and maybe it's about time for us to be broken ...
Sorry , which state r u from ?
:reading:

James Tan
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by James Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm
:thinking: No one has noted this because it is not true. There are Muslim charities, charities based in Muslim majority countries and regions, individual Muslims around the world who give aid to non-Muslims (without regard to religion).

If you have not heard of something, it does not mean it does not exit. News coverage is usually aimed at a specific audience and so covers that specific audience’s activities extensively. I rarely hear about New Zealand, but I bet there are activities there. If I made an effort I could hear about them and I won’t say they do not exist if I don’t. :thinking:
Don't count the individual or two three fellows .
Please name a few if you are aware of ?
Of course , which is from Muslims countries or organizations to non Muslims countries and peoples .
:reading:

User avatar
SDC
Posts: 4408
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by SDC » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm

It would be incredible if people could start threads with actual facts instead of just whatever....wow

Caodemarte
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Caodemarte » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:41 pm

James Tan wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm
Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm
:thinking: No one has noted this because it is not true. There are Muslim charities, charities based in Muslim majority countries and regions, individual Muslims around the world who give aid to non-Muslims (without regard to religion).

If you have not heard of something, it does not mean it does not exit. News coverage is usually aimed at a specific audience and so covers that specific audience’s activities extensively. I rarely hear about New Zealand, but I bet there are activities there. If I made an effort I could hear about them and I won’t say they do not exist if I don’t. :thinking:
Don't count the individual or two three fellows .
Please name a few if you are aware of ?
Of course , which is from Muslims countries or organizations to non Muslims countries and peoples .

You could start with the Red Crescent Society which is affiliated with the Red Cross, jumps to mind. Just look for disasters that met your criteria and look into who sent aid. Look into longer range development and relief efforts. You will find what you are looking for. You may even find Kiwis 🥝!

James Tan
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by James Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:14 pm

FYI , the reason I posted this is because in our country the Muslims government never send aid if the country such as Laos , Cambodia , Myanmar or other countries with majority of non Muslims being affected by disaster .

Fact 1
The moment the affected countries or Muslims , immediately our government make announcements on the media to send helps and donations .
I have checked with the relevant party in our country , the official site confirmed were giving aid to country with Muslims being affected .

If any foreign Muslims want to migrate to my country is far more easier than other non Muslims countries peoples .

All the Buddhist monastery were funded by buddhist themselves . And Muslims can convert non Muslims , the non Muslims are forbid to convert the Muslims .
If one of the parents convert to Islam , they can convert the non Muslims childs to Islam without the other person consent . If non Muslims want to marry the Muslims , we are forced to convert to Islam .

Fact 2
One Indian(Hindu) lady fought her case till federal court in which the legal battle took her 9 years whose ex-husband(after converted to Islam from Hinduism) converted their three children to Islam without telling her. Till today she were not allowed to see her childrens and not knowing their whereabout .


The case was being closely followed by large Chinese and Indian minorities who fear their rights are increasingly being trampled by Islamic jurisprudence
Last edited by James Tan on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:reading:

Caodemarte
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Caodemarte » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm

SDC wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm
It would be incredible if people could start threads with actual facts instead of just whatever....
It would also be nice if people would refrain from “alternative facts” in openly Nazi propaganda (yes, they are back or never left), obvious Russian disinformation videos, defenses of fascism, and clear bigoted or that this was not published on a Buddhist forum. Sadly the only (and strangely non-Buddhist) advice given is not to look at it and pretend it is not happening, which gives the impression that we are complicit. This is one reason why the number of posters interested in Buddhism leave or do not join and the number of posters interested in fact-free discussion or spreading falsehoods increase. But now I rant and repeat the obvious!

User avatar
Crazy cloud
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Crazy cloud » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:45 pm

James Tan wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Crazy cloud wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm
In our biggest city in this insanly rich country there are small gangs of muslim's clearing the streets the day after after us loving and kind people have made a mess during new years eve. I haven't heard anybody saying one single nice word about this act of real kindfulness, yet ... maybe nobody cares because of chronic hang overs ..

Terror has a new way of breaking us down, and maybe it's about time for us to be broken ...
Sorry , which state r u from ?
The state of humanity!
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters

James Tan
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by James Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:54 pm

That's great . I have a friend from the state of Peace , Brunei . He visited me recently and told me that the Buddhist there now cannot carry their buddhist activities outside the house . Only indoor activities like dhamma talk , prayers , chantings all are bound to limit to certain place .
And on Friday they are not allowed to do businesses because on reason for Respect of the Muslims Friday mass prayers .
It seems nowadays monks are not allowed to propagate dhamma , therefore , unable to enter the country .

May Peace be upon you !
Thanks to the almighty .
Amen .
:reading:

User avatar
Mr Man
Posts: 3375
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 am

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Mr Man » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm
SDC wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm
It would be incredible if people could start threads with actual facts instead of just whatever....
It would also be nice if people would refrain from “alternative facts” in openly Nazi propaganda (yes, they are back or never left), obvious Russian disinformation videos, defenses of fascism, and clear bigoted or that this was not published on a Buddhist forum. Sadly the only (and strangely non-Buddhist) advice given is not to look at it and pretend it is not happening, which gives the impression that we are complicit. This is one reason why the number of posters interested in Buddhism leave or do not join and the number of posters interested in fact-free discussion or spreading falsehoods increase. But now I rant and repeat the obvious!
:heart:

User avatar
mikenz66
Posts: 16498
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:37 am
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by mikenz66 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm
I rarely hear about New Zealand, but I bet there are activities there.
Activity? Not here! No Sir! :spy:

Mike

User avatar
Crazy cloud
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by Crazy cloud » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm

Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm
SDC wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm
It would be incredible if people could start threads with actual facts instead of just whatever....
It would also be nice if people would refrain from “alternative facts” in openly Nazi propaganda (yes, they are back or never left), obvious Russian disinformation videos, defenses of fascism, and clear bigoted or that this was not published on a Buddhist forum. Sadly the only (and strangely non-Buddhist) advice given is not to look at it and pretend it is not happening, which gives the impression that we are complicit. This is one reason why the number of posters interested in Buddhism leave or do not join and the number of posters interested in fact-free discussion or spreading falsehoods increase. But now I rant and repeat the obvious!
How can it disappear when one counts rebirths and kamma into the "facts". Holocaust is happening all the time, but now it's called "Ethnic cleansing", or "our right to strike first" with all means. Demons are for real!

And we make them all the time, and you meet your own making in spacetime now or in the future
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 3284
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: Has anyone notice no aid from Islamic country for non Muslims ?

Post by DooDoot » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:59 am

Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:41 pm
You could start with the Red Crescent Society which is affiliated with the Red Cross, jumps to mind. Just look for disasters that met your criteria and look into who sent aid. Look into longer range development and relief efforts. You will find what you are looking for. You may even find Kiwis 🥝!
I doubt the Red Crescent Society is a relevant example given it appears it was originally created by non-Muslims.
The Red Crescent emblem was first used by ICRC volunteers during the armed conflict between the Ottoman Empire and Russia (1876–1878). The symbol was officially adopted in 1929, and so far 33 states in the Muslim world have recognized it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... oss_(ICRC)
:candle:
Caodemarte wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm
It would also be nice if people would refrain from “alternative facts” in openly Nazi propaganda (yes, they are back or never left), obvious Russian disinformation videos, defenses of fascism, and clear bigoted or that this was not published on a Buddhist forum.
I doubt Buddhism supports prejudiced views. For example, DN 31 says:
One does bad deeds prejudiced by favoritism, hostility, stupidity, and cowardice.... a noble disciple is not prejudiced by favoritism, hostility, stupidity, and cowardice

https://suttacentral.net/dn31/en/sujato
To insist on censorship is totalitarian. The Buddha taught:
Others will be hypocrites; we shall not be hypocrites here — thus effacement can be done.

A person given to hypocrisy has non-hypocrisy by which to avoid it.

MN 8
:candle:
Crazy cloud wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Holocaust is happening all the time, but now it's called "Ethnic cleansing", or "our right to strike first" with all means. Demons are for real!
Not for some. For some, the Russians were the good guys in WW2 but are now the bad guys. For some, the tribe of their identity has never committed mass large scale evil deeds. :roll:
Last edited by DooDoot on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 am, edited 10 times in total.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests