Americans will never give up their guns.

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events and politics.
SDC

Re: Americans will never give up their guns.

Post by SDC » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:55 pm

lyndon taylor wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:43 am
Evidence is the gun nuts support government tyranny as they're the ones that voted for Trump
I'm still curious about the claim that the UK and Australia have free health insurance. Is that true? - Mr Sea Lion

SDC

Re: Americans will never give up their guns.

Post by SDC » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 pm

pulga wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 am
retrofuturist wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:43 am

The Real Collusion Story (a long article, but excellent)
Agreed. I printed it out and gave it a close read. I look forward to the day when the major players in the smear face justice. They've done a lot of harm to the nation.
What is going to be most unfortunate is that no matter what facts come out in the end, people are going to decide the truth primarily based on their sensibilities. Even if those they support are shown to have broken the law or purposefully acted dishonestly, they will never side with the truth. At best they will opt to abstain from lending support. This goes for Dems and Republicans alike - people no longer care about the truth, they just want to find a way to have been "right" the entire time. That pride is one of the reasons America s*cks right now.