Americas new segregationists are on the left.

If you wish to raise new topics on News, Current Events & Politics, please do so at Dhamma Wheel Engaged.
binocular

Re: Americas new segregationists are on the left.

Post by binocular »

Turmeric wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37 pmThe races must stay separate, we can't unite, share with each other, speak each others language, or even stay in the same dorm as people with other skin colors. We are fundamentally different, cannot understand each other, and cannot speak on each others behalf. Eating sushi is cultural appropriation, and everyone should identify with their group, and be proud of their heritage, except white people because they are evil. We are our skin color, our skin color and gender are the most important things in the world, and we should always think of ourselves as a race, and a part of the racial group we belong to. Anyone that disagrees with us is a nazi, and should be shut down with violence. Disagreement is actually violence, and so when you disagree with us, you are committing violence against us and putting us in danger. This is the view of the radical left, the people that are making it seem cool to be a conservative.
So the above are not your views, you're reporting someone else's views? Apparently, there has been some confusion in the thread as to whether you support those views or not; it would help if you added some qualifiers to the text.
If you can't build with them, don't chill with them.
paul

Post by paul »

“The races must stay separate, we can't unite, share with each other, speak each others language, or even stay in the same dorm as people with other skin colors. We are fundamentally different, cannot understand each other, and cannot speak on each others behalf. Eating sushi is cultural appropriation, and everyone should identify with their group, and be proud of their heritage, except white people because they are evil. We are our skin color, our skin color and gender are the most important things in the world, and we should always think of ourselves as a race, and a part of the racial group we belong to. Anyone that disagrees with us is a nazi, and should be shut down with violence. Disagreement is actually violence, and so when you disagree with us, you are committing violence against us and putting us in danger. This is the view of the radical left, the people that are making it seem cool to be a conservative. I sent this article to my meditation teacher in aussie, and he said these views are spreading over into Australia as well. Chinas new insult on social media is to call someone a white liberal. The left went from being seen as cool hippie kids fighting the man, to being the laughing stock of the world. Conservatives are calling themselves the new counter culture. These last few years have been some of the weirdest I've ever seen in this country.”

These are the millennials talking and they are voicing the banner of anthropocentrism, that human diversity should be elevated to sacred status and they are prepared to be militant about the issue, defending with religious fervour. Millennial influences are a global phenomenon. This attitude fits with Buddhist cosmology where the human plane is the most desirable rebirth, and where there are no gods, the individual being responsible for their own salvation. In mundane terms when something assumes dominance there is always an underdog, in this case the whites who are declining as a population percentage.
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

paul wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:32 pm “The races must stay separate, we can't unite, share with each other, speak each others language, or even stay in the same dorm as people with other skin colors. We are fundamentally different, cannot understand each other, and cannot speak on each others behalf. Eating sushi is cultural appropriation, and everyone should identify with their group, and be proud of their heritage, except white people because they are evil. We are our skin color, our skin color and gender are the most important things in the world, and we should always think of ourselves as a race, and a part of the racial group we belong to. Anyone that disagrees with us is a nazi, and should be shut down with violence. Disagreement is actually violence, and so when you disagree with us, you are committing violence against us and putting us in danger. This is the view of the radical left, the people that are making it seem cool to be a conservative. I sent this article to my meditation teacher in aussie, and he said these views are spreading over into Australia as well. Chinas new insult on social media is to call someone a white liberal. The left went from being seen as cool hippie kids fighting the man, to being the laughing stock of the world. Conservatives are calling themselves the new counter culture. These last few years have been some of the weirdest I've ever seen in this country.”

These are the millennials talking and they are voicing the banner of anthropocentrism, that human diversity should be elevated to sacred status and they are prepared to be militant about the issue, defending with religious fervour. Millennial influences are a global phenomenon. This attitude fits with Buddhist cosmology where the human plane is the most desirable rebirth, and where there are no gods, the individual being responsible for their own salvation. In mundane terms when something assumes dominance there is always an underdog, in this case the whites who are declining as a population percentage.
Not exactly sure where you stand on this issue. As I've said before, they aren't defending diversity, they are segregating the races by not letting them share with each other. (cultural appropriation). And whites aren't declining into anything. As the sjws continue with their hate rhetoric against whites (which are 70% of the american population) then more people are going to support trump, more people are going to go to the alt-right, and more stuff like what happened in charlottesville is going to happen. The far left created the alt-right, and they are the reason why the charlottsville protest happened. If these people keep it up, they are going to create a back-lash like nobody has ever seen. These sjw self haters support groups like the black panthers, who openly encourage murdering babies, cripples, blinds, gays, lesbians. Why? Because they are white. If these people want to start a war with white people, they can do it. But we all know who is going to win. White people created phones, the internet, computers, television, modern medicine, airplanes, inventions which all Buddhist countries use, and we have one of the strongest militaries in the world. Southeast asian Buddhist countries love us, learn our language in school, listen to our music on the radio, hang our flag on their wall, and we love them too. Any sjw that wants to breed hatred between races is going to lose.

Khallid Abdul Muhammad, leader of the black panther movement, inciting the murder of white babies in front of a cheering crowd.

lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

You talk like that, and you're calling the left wing the racists??? I don't think so!!
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

lyndon taylor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:13 am You talk like that, and you're calling the left wing the racists??? I don't think so!!
Talk like what?
Alexander____

Post by Alexander____ »

Like a white supremacist.

Where's Brian Ruhe when you need him? He's the equivalent of Godwin's Law here no?
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

Alexander____ wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:16 am Like a white supremacist.

Where's Brian Ruhe when you need him? He's the equivalent of Godwin's Law here no?
When a white person talks about his own history in his own country he is a white supremacist? If my grandfather invents something, and I say my grandfather invented something, am i a supremacist? I don't even know what you two are talking about.
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

Turmeric wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 am
lyndon taylor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:13 am You talk like that, and you're calling the left wing the racists??? I don't think so!!
Talk like what?
Yeah, I don't know if you would consider yourself a white supremacist, but you use a lot of the same convoluted arguments that white supremacists have been using for ages.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

lyndon taylor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 am
Turmeric wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 am
Talk like what?
Yeah, I don't know if you would consider yourself a white supremacist, but you use a lot of the same convoluted arguments that white supremacists have been using for ages.

Arguments for what though? For unity? Do white supremacists usually argue against groups that they consider to be racially segregating people? Am I a white supremacist for saying something good about a particular culture? Part of living alongside of other people in harmony is complimenting them, and their culture. This is how you create a sense of togetherness, and make friends. Do you know what videos trend in Southeast Asia on facebook, and get 50,000+ likes? Videos of American soldiers giving inspirational speeches. Do you know what farang did after the Thai king died? They gave their condolences, and offered comfort. This is how you create peace. Which is the opposite of what the radical leftists are doing, antagonizing people, insulting their ancestors, flicking them in the nose, and making the country go up in smoke. This is how you create mortal enemies, not friends.
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

No, the left stands up for the rights of the oppressed, at least the good left does, you can always find bad in every group, but under Trump oppression of minorities is getting worse, not better, oppression of the poor, much worse, and protection of the super rich, much stronger, is that really what you want to support??

chownah

Post by chownah »

Turmeric wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am Do you know what videos trend in Southeast Asia on facebook, and get 50,000+ likes? Videos of American soldiers giving inspirational speeches.
I think you must live in some alternate universe southeast asia. On facebook in thailand (for instance) this video has 6.6 million views and 353,000+ likes:

chownah
edit: Also, there is a singer named Toon who just finished a marathon style run from the very most south point in thailand to the very most north point in thailand and his facebook page got 1,565,059 likes.

You're out of touch, man.
chownah
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

chownah wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 pm
Turmeric wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am Do you know what videos trend in Southeast Asia on facebook, and get 50,000+ likes? Videos of American soldiers giving inspirational speeches.
I think you must live in some alternate universe southeast asia. On facebook in thailand (for instance) this video has 6.6 million views and 353,000+ likes:

chownah
edit: Also, there is a singer named Toon who just finished a marathon style run from the very most south point in thailand to the very most north point in thailand and his facebook page got 1,565,059 likes.

You're out of touch, man.
chownah
Lol yeah I'm sure that is trending too. But the video im talking about was on one of my Thai friends facebook pages. It was a video with thai subs of an american soldier saying some pretty cool stuff. Was blowing up.

Edit: Oh yeah, I found it. It has 142k likes, 4.7 million views. Thai people know more about America than me. I don't even know who he is haha.

chownah

Post by chownah »

That's probably because the prime minister (doesn't he look just like jonathan winters when he was younger?) has ordered everyone in the military to "like" it. (I just made that up...right speech violation).

chownah
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

chownah wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:11 pm That's probably because the prime minister (doesn't he look just like jonathan winters when he was younger?) has ordered everyone in the military to "like" it. (I just made that up...right speech violation).

chownah
I see it :rofl:
Alexander____

Post by Alexander____ »

Isn't the internet pretty highly censored in Thailand? Any inferences from what's posted on facebook can't be too strong to suggest political viewpoint.