POTUS 2017

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events and politics.
pulga

Re: POTUS 2017

Post by pulga » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:54 pm

chownah wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

You did not decifer my intended meaning. What I wanted to convey is that Texans, Floridians, and Puerto Ricans are all equally american citizens and so all of them are equally entitled to the protection which the usa provides for all its citizens.
Usually in such catastrophes the state governor declares a national emergency, the federal government recognizes the governor's declaration, and provides the state the money it needs to deal with the situation. The state in turn provides money to local authorities to assist them in their efforts to help people on the ground within their jurisdictions. All this is done in an efficient and more or less responsible manner. But to apply this model to Puerto Rico would be sheer folly. Corruption and incompetency is so rampant on the island that its infrastructure barely functioned even before the hurricane. The Puerto Ricans are depending for help almost solely on the federal level, with limited help at the local level. This has slowed and greatly complicated the relief effort.
Last edited by pulga on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chownah

Post by chownah » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

pulga wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:54 pm
The Puerto Ricans are depending almost solely on the federal government for help, with barely any help at the local level. This has slowed and greatly complicated the relief effort.
In texas and florida not the entire states were destroyed so of course what remained functional in those states was engaged in delivery of health and security measures...and....very importantly it was easy for people to evacuate to unaffected areas.

In puerto rico the entire place was destroyed so of course there wasn't much left to be engaged in delivery of health and security measure....and people could not easily evacuate and for most there was no possible way for them to evacuate....they couldn't just take a bus out of the area.

Why do you keep emphasizing the inadequacies of the puerto rican gov't? If there was a disaster in a state of the usa with inaddequacies would trump threaten to cut off aid?.....or perhaps more importantly if a state with electoral votes was in that situation would trump threaten to cut off aid...and even more specificially if a state which is likely to support trump in his future endeavors was in such a situatioin would trump threaten to stop aid? :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

As to your talk about what has made the job more difficult.....I think you are just guessing and that you do not have anything which supports that view except perhaps for some other media figure's guesses......maybe you can prove me wrong.
Puerto ricans are american citizens and deserve to be helped in a disaster just like any other american citizens. If a community of US business men in a foreign country is threatened by regime change in that country then the usa will evacuate them....there is no consideration given to whether that countries gov't is in some way inadequate so why such a pointed mentioning of the inadequacies of the puerto rican gov't?.....if it is inadequate then so what?....what does it matter? FEMA's job is to serve all american citizens regardless of the state of inadequacy of the local gov't.
chownah

pulga

Post by pulga » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm

chownah wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm
FEMA's job is to serve all american citizens regardless of the state of inadequacy of the local gov't.
True. But realistically corruption and incompetency at the state and local level greatly complicates the effort. Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority's contract the Whitefish Energy Holdings is a case in point.

chownah

Post by chownah » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 am

pulga wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm
chownah wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm
FEMA's job is to serve all american citizens regardless of the state of inadequacy of the local gov't.
True. But realistically corruption and incompetency at the state and local level greatly complicates the effort. Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority's contract the Whitefish Energy Holdings is a case in point.
So far I have no real idea about how inept or corrupt the PR go'vt is....I've heard talk but not seen anything to support that talk.....so.....I am glad to see your link here. I'm to busy now to spend the time to analyze the article at this link and will spend some time later.....but for now I will say that the things I will be looking for to gain some perspective on what the article claims are 1. Does the website (newyork post) have a bias, 2. Does the person writing the article have a bias, 3. What claims are made and what evidence is presented to support those claims.
I'll come back later and probaby post again on this.
chownah

lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:45 am

I think the New York Post always has a bias.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/

pulga

Post by pulga » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 am

Coming from a left-wing media source, albeit before the hurricane and its politicization.
“Unfortunately, this is one more case of graft, greed and corruption that over the last 20 years have contributed to the government of Puerto Rico’s fragile financial condition and on the brink of bankruptcy,” FBI Special Agent in Charge Carlos Cases said in the statement.
Puerto Rico fundraiser, officials indicted on corruption charges

Pseudobabble

Post by Pseudobabble » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am

lyndon taylor wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:45 am
I think the New York Post always has a bias.
All news sources have bias.
"Does Master Gotama have any position at all?"

"A 'position,' Vaccha, is something that a Tathagata has done away with. What a Tathagata sees is this: 'Such is form, such its origination, such its disappearance; such is feeling, such its origination, such its disappearance; such is perception...such are fabrications...such is consciousness, such its origination, such its disappearance.'" - Aggi-Vacchagotta Sutta

'Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return.' - Genesis 3:19

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 pm

For me, the USA is a corrupt plutocracy (where workers do not even have a humane minimum wage) therefore what happens domestically there does not concern me so much because it is the responsibility of American people to utilize democracy properly here. However, US international foreign policy is what concerns me, where the Obama-Hillary regime continued & escalated the international mass-murdering started by Bush-Cheney & Co; which, as a Buddhist, should be a primary concern regarding the POTUS.

But an event happened last month (which many explain the new attack on Trump). The Iraqi army swiftly invaded Iraqi Kurdistan & stuffed out the unwarranted Kurdish autonomy movement (given the Kurds are merely Iranian wanderers rather than an indigenous group), which is contrary to long-held Isareli goals. It is reported the Kurds primarily sell cheap oil to Israel and of course Israel have always wanted the Balkanisation of the middle-east (1982 Yinon Plan; 1997 A Clean Break by Richard Perle), which failed again in 2007/2008 with the Iraqi opposition to the Congress passed Biden-Brownback legislation to partition Iraq into three zones.

Iraq has taken back 98% of its land from ISIS and Kurd terrorists (yes, Kurd terrorists who burned Christian churches & businesses and allegedly handed over Christians to be massacred by ISIS). The legitimate Syrian government has also made great gains in restoring its sovereignty from foreign invaders & murderers. Now, it is mostly the USA supported Kurds as the last obstacle in Syria.

In summary, I hope Trump has played a game here with the 'Deep State', which is turning back the Obama-Clinton destruction & murdering of the Middle-East plus Libya. If Trump does extinguish the Syria intervention, Dhammically, he will do a Dhammic deed far more meritorious than anything Obama or Hillary did not do.

May all beings be at ease & live with safety.

Media still publishing the fake news about terrorists who support "freedom"; such as the blanket lies by govt & media about Aleppo last year:
Following the Kurdistan Region’s defeat of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), we moved quickly to secure our own rights in an independence referendum last month. We seized the opportunity to solidify our role as a stable partner for peace for America and the rest of the world. Yet in a tragic turn of events, our future is now gravely threatened by aggression from our neighbors—and the world’s indifference to our fate.

If we lose so does America and the free world and all is not well on the front line we hold dividing civilization from the savagery of radical Islamic terrorism.

Following our vote for independence, Iraqi and regional backlash escalated with closure of our airspace, an end to financial transactions and arrest warrants for our officials. Emboldened by the total lack of international response, Iraq and Iran’s aggression culminated with an invasion of our territory by the Iraqi Army and their Iranian-backed militant counterparts. These militants include terror-designated groups such as Hezbollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC).

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ha ... -it-694575

chownah

Post by chownah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 am

Doodoot shifts into propoganda mode. This is about syria, allepo, and kuristan, not about potus 2017.....nothing but a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors and biased news......and he/she seems a bit confused in that the introduction to the first quoted excerpt implies that it is about allepo while it seems that it is actually about kurdistan.....maybe this is some kind of propogandic technique to sow confusion.....or.....?
chownah

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:54 am

chownah wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 am
Doodoot shifts into propoganda mode. This is about syria, allepo, and kuristan, not about potus 2017.....
Are you saying POTUS did not campaign on not supporting & ending the Syria conflict but then POTUS disappointed many hopeful people of good-will by firing 59 missiles into Syria after his daughter cried when he was eating chocolate cake?

POTUS 2017 said POTUS 2008 with Hillary "is the founder of ISIS", in this video. Merely truth rather than propaganda.

chownah wrote:
nothing but a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors and biased news......
Certainly not rumours, including the videos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_B ... _the_Realm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01661.html
https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-is ... aqi-kurds/
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/middl ... index.html
chownah wrote:
and he/she seems a bit confused in that the introduction to the first quoted excerpt implies that it is about allepo while it seems that it is actually about kurdistan.....maybe this is some kind of propogandic technique to sow confusion.....or.....?
Aleppo & proposed Kurdistan. Same issue. Some political engineering. Same lies.
Remember The Holocaust And Don't Forget About Aleppo
www.huffingtonpost.com.au/.../remember- ... bout-alepp...
Dec 19, 2016 - The best way -- perhaps, even, the only way -- to truly honour the memory of those who were lost in the Holocaust is to stand up for those who... :roll:

Arab Israeli newscaster: Aleppo onslaught is 'a holocaust' | The Times ...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/arab-isra ... holocaust/
As bombs continue to fall on Aleppo, Syria's ravaged metropolis, Israeli newscaster Lucy Aharish switched from Hebrew to English during an evening broadcast ...:roll:

Eiffel Tower goes dark in Aleppo solidarity - The Sydney Morning Herald
www.smh.com.au › World
Dec 15, 2016 - Paris turned off the famed lights of the Eiffel Tower as a gesture of solidarity with the citizens of the Syrian city of Aleppo, hit by a humanitarian ...
Aleppo: Eiffel Tower to Go Dark in Honor of Syria Victims
time.com › World › France
Dec 14, 2016 - The lights of the Eiffel Tower will be turned off Wednesday evening in solidarity with the people of Aleppo.
Eiffel Tower goes dark for Aleppo - CNN
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/europe/eiffel-tower-paris-aleppo/index.html
Dec 14, 2016 - Paris' iconic Eiffel Tower went dark Wednesday in a show of solidarity with the people of Aleppo. :roll:
POTUS Bush for Chownah. You are either for a secular state in Syria or you are for the fundamentalist Wahhabi terrorists & 'Muslim' Brotherhood :?

chownah

Post by chownah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 am

Doodoot presents one short video of potus 2017 which contains nothing of substance.....again tries to blur the lines suggesting that allepo and kurdistan are the same thing politically....but wait.....this talk of syria, allepo, and kurdistan is really off topic here in the potus 2017....I need to be careful as I almost fell into his/her trap of conflating everything into his/her confused world view.
chownah
Last edited by retrofuturist on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unsubstantiated allegations removed

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:23 am

chownah wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 am
chownah
:roll:
Trump to Arm Syrian Kurds, Even as Turkey Strongly Objects - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/p ... -army.html
May 9, 2017 - WASHINGTON — President Trump has approved a plan to arm Syrian Kurds so they can participate in the battle to retake Raqqa from the ...

Donald Trump's decision to arm Kurdish fighters could have profound ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East
May 10, 2017 - President Trump's decision to provide weapons to the Syrian Kurds, who are fighting Isis, potentially marks a crucial change in the political ...

Trump to send arms to Kurdish YPG in Syria | Syria News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../trump-send-arms-k ... 04689.html
May 9, 2017 - She said Trump's approval gave the Pentagon the go-ahead to "equip Kurdish elements of the Syrian Democratic Forces [SDF] as necessary to ...

Trump Approves Plan to Arm Syrian Kurds - NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../officials-t ... rds-n75688...
May 9, 2017 - President Donald Trump has approved a plan to arm the Syrian ... by Syria's President Bashar al-Assad — whose leadership is supported by ...

Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/worl ... ebels.html
Jul 19, 2017 - Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad .... is supporting a Kurdish-Arab militia known as the Syrian Democratic Forces ...

Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees: AMCT ...
www.kurdistan24.net/.../Trump-will-acce ... -agrees--A...
WASHINGTON DC, United States (Kurdistan24) – A member of the newly elected president of the United States Donald Trump's American Middle East Advisory Committee (AMCT) on Friday said the new administration respects the people of the Kurdistan Region and their struggle for ...

U.S. demands Iraqi Kurds cancel vote on independence - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/.../us-demands ... -vote-2427...

Sep 15, 2017 - The Trump administration demanded in unusually strong terms Friday that Kurdish leaders in Iraq cancel a referendum on independence set ...
Trump administration urges Iraqi Kurds to not hold referendum for ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-admini ... ../2634640

Sep 15, 2017 - The Trump administration urged Kurdish leaders in Iraq to not hold a referendum this month regarding their independence from Iraq, warning ...

chownah

Post by chownah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks for the links. The last quip you brought has no link and the three previous to that all seem to have problems in the links (page not found or runtime error). It would be great if you could bring those....so.....the links that do work say that trump intended to arm the kurds for the express purpose of taking part in a particular military campaign (which was of course against the wishes of the turks) and that trump was ending the aid to the syrian rebels. The rest of the links seem to be about trump wanting to diswade the kurds from having a vote about indendence....a vote which it seem that they actually have held.....it would be nice to read those article to see if they contain any other information.
chownah

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

POTUS doing weird things with Saudi Arabia's new young leader, who appears to be doing a massive political purge of Saudi Arabia billionaires, including killing at least two. One was shot down while try to flee in a helicopter & the other was the best friend of the Saudi-born Lebanese president, who went to Saudi Arabia. The Saudis have announced all Saudi nationals must leave Lebanon and are beating war drums against friendly secular cosmopolitan Lebanon. POTUS is allegedly involved in all of this, since POTUS recently visited Saudi Arabia with his son-in-law (son of criminal, who used to hire prostitutes to frame people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_K ... conviction).

Is POTUS engaged in the type of looting operation that occurred in 1917 in Russia, where most of the $870M (in 1917 dollars) in Tsarist gold reportedly ended up in the USA by 1925? Strange & dangerous authoritarian (totalitarian) times.
It seems clear beyond any doubt that Trump, who has a penchant for foreign dictators and authoritarian rulers – see Russia's Putin, China's Xi, Turkey's Erdogan and the Philippines' Duterte – sees Saudi Arabia as a vital part of his ill-conceived anti-Iran jihad. Perhaps Trump and Kushner, neither of whom have the slightest experience in world affairs, believe that by buddying up with the Saudis they can put pressure on Iran to reign in its actions in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Afghanistan. But it's a risky strategy, since Iran is certain not to accede to Saudi threats and bluster, and it's very possible the two Persian Gulf powers could find themselves quickly entangled in a regional war that would draw the United States in on Saudi Arabia's side.

Meanwhile, when both Trump and Saudi Arabia are involved, it ought to be taken for granted that there's lots of cash at stake. In this case, however, the amounts are staggering. According to The Wall Street Journal, the Salmans are poised to seize as much as $800 billion in cash from the accounts of those being arrested under MBS' crackdown, many of whom are likely to be charged with corruption. (In Saudi Arabia, princely corruption is not unusual; it's how the system works.) On top of that, sometime in 2018 Saudi Arabia will offer worldwide investors the chance to bid on an initial public offering for its gigantic, government-owned oil company, Aramco. When they do, it will be the largest IPO in world history, with a value of $2 trillion. And President Trump is paying attention, shamelessly urging Saudi Arabia to list the offering on the New York stock exchanges.

from Does Trump Want a New Middle East War? http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/fe ... ar-w511396
$6 trillion of US taxpayer money already wasted on a war of terror against the political enemy states of the paranoiac Saudi Arabia & Israel, despite 9/11 officially enacted by terrorists who follow Saudi Arabian 'religious' Wahhabi ideology & were mostly Saudi Arabians.

ImageImageImage

The real "evil" guys are in these videos: ;)

:(

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:56 pm

:shrug:

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:53 am

Has Russia-gate turned out to be Israel-gate? :shrug:
In December 2016, Jared Kushner allegedly instructed Michael Flynn to sabotage American foreign policy in order to help a foreign regime violate international law with impunity. (That regime was, of course, Bibi Netanyahu’s.)

More specifically: The president’s son-in-law told Flynn to call members of the U.N. national security council, and encourage them to block a resolution condemning Israel’s illegal settlements in the West Bank, in defiance of the Obama administration’s wishes.

In making this request, Kushner (arguably) violated the Logan Act — an archaic 1799 statute that prohibits private U.S. citizens from undermining the foreign policy of a sitting U.S. president through contact with a foreign power. No American has ever been convicted of violating the Logan Act (even though a long list of people have almost certainly violated it).

To honor Kushner’s instruction, Flynn contacted Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and asked him to impede the vote against Israel’s settlements. Shortly thereafter, Trump’s first national security adviser told the FBI that he’d never done any such thing. In saying that, Flynn (inarguably) violated the law against making false statements to federal law enforcement.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... ition.html

DooDoot

Post by DooDoot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:56 am

;)
The two-page complaint against Flynn, made public on Friday, references false statements to the FBI regarding two conversations with Kisylak, one on Dec. 22, 2016, and the other on Dec. 29, 2016.

The first item in the complaint alleges that Flynn did not disclose that he had asked the Russian ambassador to help delay or defeat a United Nations Security Council vote censuring Israel for building settlements on Palestinian territory.

The New York Times reported on Friday that Russia-gate investigators “learned through witnesses and documents that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked the Trump transition team to lobby other countries to help Israel, according to two people briefed on the inquiry.

“Investigators have learned that Mr. Flynn and Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, took the lead in those efforts. Mr. Mueller’s team has emails that show Mr. Flynn saying he would work to kill the vote, the people briefed on the matter said,” according to the Times.

Breaking with past U.S. precedents, President Obama had decided not to veto the resolution criticizing Israel, choosing instead to abstain. However, the censure resolution carried with Russian support, meaning that whatever lobbying Flynn and Kushner undertook was unsuccessful.

But the inclusion of this Israeli element shows how far afield the criminal Russia-gate investigation, headed by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, has gone. Though the original point of the inquiry was whether the Trump team colluded with Russians to use “hacked” emails to defeat Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the criminal charge against Flynn has nothing to do with election “collusion” but rather President-elect Trump’s aides weighing in on foreign policy controversies during the transition. And, the first initiative was undertaken at the request of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, not Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The second item, cited by Mueller’s prosecutors, referenced a Dec. 29 Flynn-Kislyak conversation, which received public attention at the time of Flynn’s Feb. 13 resignation after only 24 days on the job. That phone call touched on Russia’s response to President Obama’s decision to issue new sanctions against the Kremlin for the alleged election interference. :?

:rofl: :rolleye: :rofl:

Russia-gate enthusiasts are thrilled over the guilty plea of President Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI about pre-inauguration conversations with the Russian ambassador, but the case should alarm true civil libertarians.

What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynn’s recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.

In other words, the Justice Department wasn’t seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak – the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts.

For Americans who worry about how the pervasive surveillance powers of the U.S. government could be put to use criminalizing otherwise constitutionally protected speech and political associations, Flynn’s prosecution represents a troubling precedent.

Though Flynn clearly can be faulted for his judgment, he was, in a sense, a marked man the moment he accepted the job of national security adviser. In summer 2016, Democrats seethed over Flynn’s participation in chants at the Republican National Convention to “lock her [Hillary Clinton] up!”

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/01/t ... gen-flynn/

chownah

Post by chownah » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 pm

From the article in the previous post:
What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynn’s recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.

In other words, the Justice Department wasn’t seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak – the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts.
I don't find this disturbing at all. Flynn lied to the fbi and he pleaded guilty. If it was just that "his recollections deviated from the transcripts" he would not have pleaded guilty. Trying to characterize lying as bad recollection is a typical propogandistic ploy.

Also, they make it seem like the only thing the fbi wanted to do was to ask him about the conversations which he lied about.....we don't know that this is all the fbi was looking for...it could have been just one of many things they brought up during the investigation but we don't know....seem unlikely they would just interrogate him for just this one thing but maybe they did.....again mischaracterizing the meeting as being just about this one thing if in fact it was about many things is another typical propoganistic ploy.

PLease note that I am not labeling the source as being propogandistic....only that the article smells of propoganda.

Also, I think it is kind of funny that the fbi had nsa transcripts of a conversation including the nsa head and the nsa head didn't even know?....or maybe he didn't know that fbi had them?

Also, I think it is common during interrogations for an interrogator to ask questions for which the answer is known as a way to gauge how forthright and truthful the witness seems to be.....in this case it was a big fail.

Also, the aricle talks about how far afield from the original point of the investigation this stuff is.....in fact if one reads the manadate given the investigators in the beginning you would see that in fact this stuff is within the mandate as originally presented....again to give the impression that the scope of the investigation was limited to just certain things when it was not is a typical porpoganistic ploy.

Bottom line: Flynn lied and got caught. I say "lock him up".
Bottom, bottom line: The last paragraph of the article is off topic and is yet another typical propoganistic ploy.

chownah

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Post by retrofuturist » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Greetings,
chownah wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 pm
Bottom line: Flynn lied and got caught. I say "lock him up".
If that's the impression that has been created, then patriot Michael Flynn's work as a spook is complete.

:spy:

Consider the following from @ThomasWictor. He has spoken about Flynn many times throughout the year.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education." - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead" - Thomas Paine

pulga

Post by pulga » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 am

This effort to railroad the president towards impeachment probably isn't sitting well with most American voters. I believe Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have a sense of this, in that they came out publicly against the idea a few weeks ago.