gasoline shortage, locks, robbing and looting

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events and politics.
mario92

gasoline shortage, locks, robbing and looting

Postby mario92 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi dhammawheel members, i have important news to you, now in my country Mexico, we are living a very difficult situation political and social, people are locking pipes of gasoline in a way of protest "pacifist" but it isnt and in my city and others maybe all in Mexico there is gasoline shortage, this after the rock bottom of The mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto and their increase in the price of gasoline, there is also a plan, a coup to quit him, a week and half ago increase the price. January 20th the time of Donald Trump will take US presidency migrant people will came in moles to my city that is in the country, well thats what i expect. We are facing serious problems, eventually we will lack of medicines, food, school, and the bussiness will break up, we for sure in a short time we will be like in Venezuela.
I think karma is the first topic we should understand before starting in meditation.

chownah

Re: gasoline shortage, locks, robbing and looting

Postby chownah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 pm

mario92,
Seems like things have gotten better there. Are you more calm now? Have things gotten as bad as you were thinking?
chownah

Return to “News, Current Events & Politics”