The Life You Can Save
- We recommend charities that assist the world's poorest people through evidence-backed interventions.Give Directly
- Send money directly to people living in extreme poverty. We aim to reshape international giving. We’re backed by GiveWell, Google.org, and – most importantly – rigorous evidence.Give Well
- GiveWell is a nonprofit dedicated to finding outstanding giving opportunities through in-depth analysis. Thousands of hours of research have gone into finding our top-rated charities. They’re evidence-backed, thoroughly vetted, and underfunded.National Geographic's Big Cats Initiative
- Saving lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, and other big cats in the wildYellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative
- The Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is a joint Canada-U.S. not-for-profit organization that connects and protects habitat from Yellowstone to Yukon so people and nature can thrive. We are the only organization dedicated to securing the long-term ecological health of this entire region.Natural Resources Defense Council
-The Natural Resources Defense Council works to safeguard the earth - its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depends.Effective Altruism- Animal Welfare Fund
- This fund will support organizations that work on improving the wellbeing of nonhuman animals, especially farmed animals.
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."
"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."