kamma, it is from nowhere and even to nowhere.

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
soogar571

kamma, it is from nowhere and even to nowhere.

Post by soogar571 »

This writing is based on the contents of the writings below.

trial assigning Nibbana and dhamma into AI AlphaGo's architecture.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=30190
New interpretation of AN3.76 including sati, dhātu, bhava and kamma.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=28227&p=404148#p403344

pic 1. kamma-x and brain
kamma_cycle.PNG
kamma_cycle.PNG (58.38 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
<before birth>
The kamma-x of which the assignment to the brain concerned is completed at birth, it is not from where but was there originally.
<before death>
While the body is alive, 4ariya-sacca improves or retreats kamma-x according to the procedure of 12paṭiccasamuppāda, referring to intention(cetana) and avijja breaks.
<after death>
After the body dies, kamma-x waits until it is reassigned.

<Nikaya related>
Thus a being's reappearance is due to a being(bhūtā): he reappears owing to the kammas he has performed. When he has reappeared, contacts touch him. Thus I say are beings heirs of their kammas. This is called dark kamma with dark ripening. (Kukkuravatika Sutta M57)
Iti kho puṇṇa bhūtā bhūtassa upapatti hoti. Yaṃ karoti tena upapajjati. Upapannamenaṃ phassā phusanti. Evampahaṃ1 puṇṇa kammadāyādā sattāti vadāmi. Idaṃ vuccati puṇṇa, kammaṃ kaṇhasukkaṃ kaṇhasukkavipākaṃ. (Kukkuravatika Sutta M57)

pic 2. relative position of kamma-x(1)
kamma_position_1.PNG
kamma_position_1.PNG (68.82 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
Depending on the change in kamma-x as good or bad, 3dhatu and nana change for better or worse accordingly.

<Nikaya related>
"Ananda, if there were no kamma ripening in the sensuality-property,
would sensuality-becoming be discerned?" "No, lord." (Bhava Sutta A3:76)
Kāmadhātuvepakkañca ānanda, kammaṃ nābhavissa api nu kho kāmabhavo paññāyethāti? No hetaṃ bhante. (Bhava Sutta A3:76)

pic 3. relative position of kamma-x(2)
kamma_position_2.PNG
kamma_position_2.PNG (45.33 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
By practice, the cognitive domain of the brain can be extended not only to the domain of enlightenment for 5khandha and 4ariya-sacca, but also to the 3dhatu(collection of bhava) and nana(knowledge) domains of previous life.

<Nikaya related>
Six times, Ananda, I recall having laid down my body at this place.
And the seventh time was as a wheel-turning monarch, a just and principled king, at which time my dominion extended to all four sides, I achieved stability in the country, and I possessed the seven treasures. But Ananda, I do not see any place in this world with its gods, Maras, and Brahmas, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans where the Realized One would lay down his body for the eighth time.” (Maha-samaya Sutta D17)

conditions for the assignment of the kamma-x to the brain concerned
The conditions for assigning kamma-x to the relevant brain are arranged in order of size as follows.

galaxy...earth > nation > society > family > parent > body > brain

The kamma-x that changed in this life not only immediately changes the current life but also causes the next life to be assigned to the brain with different conditions.

<Nikaya related>
He sees — by means of the divine eye, purified and surpassing the human — beings passing away and re-appearing, and he discerns how they are inferior and superior, beautiful and ugly, fortunate and unfortunate in accordance with their kamma...(Samaññaphala Sutta D2)

ending
At birth, 3dhatu(sphere) and nana(knowledge) of this present life are in a blank state. The quality of the newly created 3dhatu and nana changes according to the quality of the assigned kamma. The vimutti transmitted through Nikaya is the best way to greatly improve the quality of kamma. fin

ps
The writing titled “The traces of Nikaya found in the New Testament”
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31027&p=453341#p453341,
which was posted here on January 16, 2018, had been disappeared from here one day later. I knew at this very moment that the moderator of this forum judged that the content of the writing did not match the policy of the bulletin board and took such a measure. But I found out by accident today that the article was moved to the 'Connections to Other Paths' forum. I apologize for not having timely responded to the reply you've put up so far.
:anjali:
Object determines the quality of citta.
So, the experience of nibbana at this very moment invokes the lokuttara citta.

home page : http://www.soogar.com
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/soogar571
soogar571

Re: kamma, it is from nowhere and even to nowhere.

Post by soogar571 »

4 systematizing tasks from software engineering
kamma_elephant.PNG
kamma_elephant.PNG (57.68 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
thought system
kamma_thought.PNG
kamma_thought.PNG (85.24 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
conditions for the assignment of the kamma-xto the brain concerned
kamma_conditon.PNG
kamma_conditon.PNG (69.33 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
Object determines the quality of citta.
So, the experience of nibbana at this very moment invokes the lokuttara citta.

home page : http://www.soogar.com
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/soogar571
auto

Re: kamma, it is from nowhere and even to nowhere.

Post by auto »

Nice. I like that kind of approach.

There is in a belly a switch what tells to stop eating and craving stops also, otherwise we would eat to death or drink to death, cells would drown, organism not habitable anymore etc.
But at the same time that death is what sets a condition for a switch to set on. So there is another variable what makes death and non-death into a middle ground, basically it doesn't kill but also is a vital element for living.