I have a collection of what would appear to be very disturbing imagery that I have accumulated over the years - googling things like "beautiful dead woman", "real autopsy", "read dead body", etc. You will be surprised at the variety of content we can find on the internet and the kind of people who generally host this stuff. There are some people whose minds have developed the conditioning to actually be sexually aroused by the exact content that we are trying to absorb for disenchantment. I haven't gotten around understanding how messed up this is but I'm grateful for having my little collection that has mildly helped subdue my inner fires.
For hastened disenchantment, here are some tips :
1) Resolve that the costs of sexual pleasure far outweigh the benefits, and you would never indulge in it again even life offered the best of it.
2) Keep a strong guard of mindfulness that is alerted everytime passiona rises in the mind - and contemplate the opposite theme at that time, such as asubha and the drawbacks of sensuality, example :
This body has many pains, many drawbacks. In this body many kinds of disease arise, such as: seeing-diseases, hearing-diseases, nose-diseases, tongue-diseases, body-diseases, head-diseases, ear-diseases, mouth-diseases, teeth-diseases, cough, asthma, catarrh, fever, aging, stomach-ache, fainting, dysentery, grippe, cholera, leprosy, boils, ringworm, tuberculosis, epilepsy, skin-disease, itch, scab, psoriasis, scabies, jaundice, diabetes, hemorrhoids, fistulas, ulcers; diseases arising from bile, from phlegm, from the wind-property, from combinations of bodily humors, from changes in the weather, from uneven care of the body, from attacks, from the result of kamma; cold, heat, hunger, thirst, defecation, urination.' Thus I must remains focused on drawbacks with regard to this body.
3) Remember the simile that "The pleasure of sensuality is like the pleasure one gets from licking a drop of honey smeared across the edge of a sword's blade".
4) Keep practicing diligently and developing the factors of awakening. As you experience more piti, it will be much easier to let go of sensuality.
5) Diligently avoid making contact with sense objects that trigger your lust. This includes TV, Radio/Music, Media, Eye sense objects that trigger lust, Environments that are conductive for lust (like a crowded beach, disco, etc) and if possible abide in areas which are less developed/outside metros.
6) The commercial side of things pretty much revolves around lust, so avoid commercials. Never try to contemplate beauty of the sex you're attracted to - or appreciate the outer or sensual beauty of people around you (This is a very subtle trap) - (but its OK to appreciate calm features or qualities which may have developed from spiritual maturity - if you can spot them)
7) Never accept the feelings that "You're too young, its ok to indluge/still have much time" or any kind of "Trick pattern".
8) Never consciously create emotions of guilt or remorse after you've fallen back. If these rise automatically, just accept them and strengthen your resolve further to not repeat the same mistakes again.
9) Keep learning & growing. Its much easier if you're surrounded by people who are conductive to this, have a strong sense of purpose, very little free time, and are away from heavily sexualized city centers.
All the best !
Tam Kho Panna Bhagavatam :