Confession of Wrong doing

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
Strive4Karuna

Confession of Wrong doing

Post by Strive4Karuna »

I do not know how long ago it was, sometime earlier this year but I was put on suspension from this board for claiming to be the next Buddha, Maitreya. I want to make a confession to help alleviate any negative kamma that has accrued from my past offense. I was heavily under the use of Marijuana at the time and was not conducting myself properly,not only by the use of intoxicants but through sexual misconduct.
Garrib

Re: Confession of Wrong doing

Post by Garrib »

Strive4Karuna wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 pm I do not know how long ago it was, sometime earlier this year but I was put on suspension from this board for claiming to be the next Buddha, Maitreya. I want to make a confession to help alleviate any negative kamma that has accrued from my past offense. I was heavily under the use of Marijuana at the time and was not conducting myself properly,not only by the use of intoxicants but through sexual misconduct.
I must have missed that episode - but is good that you have overcome that delusion, and (I assume/hope) stopped engaging in that kind of behavior. Being able to admit faults, and to correct them, is a sign of progress.

Metta