1. Because an anagarika is usually a full-time attendant at a monastery (doing things for monks that monks cannot do, such as cook food), there would be little time for a "real" job. Part-time employment may be possible.
2. The same kind of beds as monks use since it is part of the 8th precept. I am not sure about the specifics, so perhaps someone else might be able to provide that information.
3. Scented deodorant falls under the 7th precept.
DN 2 wrote:he abstains from using scents, cosmetics, and means of beautification such as these. This, too, is part of his virtue.
Unscented deodorant should be fine.
4. Reading the newspaper would not be advisable if you are serious about the practice itself.
5. No, relevant documentaries would not be considered entertainment, but I doubt there is an abundance of "Dhamma documentaries".
6. Yes, you can hug a woman as long as it is not sexual (3rd precept).