Wat Dhammakaya

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
exonesion

Re: Wat Dhammakaya

Postby exonesion » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:38 am

slimdabuddhist wrote: I never heard of buddha meditating and telling others of how their past lives were.

When I saw this, I remembered stories of Buddha's and his disciples' past lives as recounted in the Jātakas.

For example, in the Mahānāradakassapa-Jātaka,
    Devadetta = Alāta
    Mogallāna = Bījaka
    Bodhisatta = great Brahmā

Since the Jātakas are considered part of the pali canon in Theravada Buddhism under the Khuddaka Nikaya, the Buddha could have told others how people's past lives were. (Please correct me If I'm wrong).

---
On the topic of Luang Phor Dhammachayo being able to see people's past:
It was written in Bangkokpost that:

Phra Dhammajayo allegedly claimed that he had encountered the spirit of a man, Chatchai Rojkiratikan, in heaven.

The spirit asked the abbot to tell his children they should make merit and leave donations for him.

It was found later Mr Chatchai was still alive, which proved Phra Dhammajayo's claim about the spirit encounter was untrue.

I wonder if anyone knows if this actually happened.

---

On the topic of claiming to be able to recall people's past lives as being a Parajika offence,

4. Boasting that one has realised a high spiritual attainment, knowing that one is lying. For example, claiming to be enlightened, to be Maitreya Buddha, to have entered Jhana (deep meditation-ecstasy) or that one can read minds when one knows that one hasn't reached any of these states.

What if Luang Phor Dhammachayo has the ability to see people's past?
But I think that's hard/impossible to prove though.

Regards,
Exonesion

exonesion

Postby exonesion » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Dear Dhamma friends,

I'd like to share another reason or benefit for Wat Phra Dhammakaya's (WPD) orderliness and cleanliness, and its ceremonies.

TRobinson465 wrote:...we emphasize things like orderliness and cleanliness, and we really emphasize our monks being disciplined. The reason we have such a structure is
1. to uphold the faith of the laypeople by ensuring the monastics observe model behavior and
2. to keep things ordered because we have tons of people and a system of structure is necessary to get thing done.

Another benefit for WPD's orderliness and cleanliness is that they would aid the mind in calming down during meditation.
Back in 2014, I joined WPD's short-term ordination program (IDOP), and I was taught by my teaching monks that keeping things neat and tidy will help in calming the mind in meditation. I tried it and it helped me concentrate a little better, especially when I meditate in a neat place compared to a messy one.

I couldn't find any evidence in the Pali canon saying cleanliness will improve meditation, but it was emphasized in "Cleanliness is next to mindfulness", a Dhamma talk by Thanissaro Bhikkhu:

Thanissaro Bhikkhu wrote: ...In other words, while you're living here, don't think that the day-to-day facts of eating or having a place to sleep are minor matters to hurry through so you can get to the real business of meditating. If you're sloppy with things outside, you're going to be sloppy with your meditation. It's a basic principle. You want to learn how to be meticulous, clean, neat, alert in all the things you do. In that way, the activities become not a chore to be disposed of as quickly as possible, or something just getting in the way of your meditation. They become part of the meditation.

With this in mind, we can see WPD's orderliness and cleanliness actually facilitates meditation practice - another practical reason above the two TRobinson465 already mentioned.

---

As for WPD's ceremonies, I've heard one of its purpose can be to impress upon the participants' mind the images of the meritorious event.
This is important, especially at the crucial moment before a person draws his last breath. And this is so because the nimittas (signs) that the person perceive will determine his afterlife destination.

V.F. Gunaratna wrote:
Firstly, it can be the thought of some powerfully impressive act done (kamma) which the dying man now recalls to mind.
Secondly, the powerfully impressive act of the past can be recalled by way of a symbol of that act (Kamma nimitta) as, for instance, if he had stolen money from a safe, he may see the safe.
Thirdly, the powerfully impressive act of the past may be recalled by way of a sign or indication of the place where he is destined to be re-born by reason of such act, as for instance when a man who has done great charitable acts hears beautiful divine music. This is called gati nimitta or the sign of destination. It is symbolic of his place of re-birth.

Therefore, a dying person may see himself giving to the monks at a ceremony.
Or, he may see the items (Kamma nimitta) that he gave to the monks.
Or, he may see his afterlife destination (gati nimitta).

This means if the dying person practiced Buddhism regularly by practicing generosity, keeping the precepts, and practicing meditation, it'll increase his likelihood of attaining a 'good' rebirth.

:anjali:
exonesion

pilgrim

Postby pilgrim » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 am

I'm not a fan of Dhammakaya but are they being treated fairly?
http://tahr-global.org/?p=32050

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 pm

The people I respect most in the Thai human rights and prodemocracy movement all tell me that defending Wat Phra Dhammakaya [Phra Dhammakaya Temple] is the most important Thai human rights issue at the moment: That the very independence of Buddhism in Thailand is at stake; that not content with grabbing the reigns of democracy, the junta also needs to grab the reigns of Thailand’s majority religion.
Continue reading....
http://freedomwatchinternational.org/it ... spaceship/

BlackBird

Postby BlackBird » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 am

Turmeric wrote:The people I respect most in the Thai human rights and prodemocracy movement all tell me that defending Wat Phra Dhammakaya [Phra Dhammakaya Temple] is the most important Thai human rights issue at the moment: That the very independence of Buddhism in Thailand is at stake; that not content with grabbing the reigns of democracy, the junta also needs to grab the reigns of Thailand’s majority religion.
Continue reading....

The fact, that the charges are so random and unrelated, that they seem minor relative to the many obvious crimes in Thailand that are never investigated (including crimes by other prominent monks), and that this most-wanted abbot is so old and sick that he may die before this is ever resolved, makes one instantly suspect the charges are trumped up and politically motivated

Great logic... /sarcasm
"For a disciple who has conviction in the Teacher's message & lives to penetrate it, what accords with the Dhamma is this:
'The Blessed One is the Teacher, I am a disciple. He is the one who knows, not I." - MN. 70 Kitagiri Sutta

robertk

Postby robertk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 am

Turmeric wrote:The people I respect most in the Thai human rights and prodemocracy movement all tell me that defending Wat Phra Dhammakaya [Phra Dhammakaya Temple] is the most important Thai human rights issue at the moment: That the very independence of Buddhism in Thailand is at stake; that not content with grabbing the reigns of democracy, the junta also needs to grab the reigns of Thailand’s majority religion.
Continue reading....

there is some truth in this. I am no lover of Dhammakaya but the current govt of Thailand is unjust and dangerous and any direct criticism is ruthless suppressed. last month a critic of the govt shared a facebook post of a BBC article about the regime and is still in jail - and expeced to be given a long sentence.

By supporting Dhammakaya they can lean on religion as a proxy to indirectly pressure the govt.

Jetavan

Postby Jetavan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:44 pm

identification wrote:
The Dhammakaya is a Tantric Theravada group. Tantra is a path to power.

Does anyone use the word tanta, Pali for tantra?

ManEagle

Postby ManEagle » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

So it appears things have been happening again at Pathum Thani. As the only English news I can find is either from the Bangkok Post or the Nation I was wondering if it's true that Dhammajayo left the temple last Thursday and is apparently now in hiding?

More importantly perhaps, if he was to face the charges against him and even if found guilty I have been wondering what would be the implications for Dhammakaya as a whole? There are those, my wife included, who believes the Thai junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism in Thailand and somehow convert every Buddhist to Islam. I guess anything is possible under a dictatorship but I would have thought this unlikely. Maybe one of the Dhammakaya followers on here would like to comment on this and offer some convincing evidence that this conspiracy theory may have some truth to it.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... e-deadline

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... -on-day-1-

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:02 pm

ManEagle wrote:So it appears things have been happening again at Pathum Thani. As the only English news I can find is either from the Bangkok Post or the Nation I was wondering if it's true that Dhammajayo left the temple last Thursday and is apparently now in hiding?

More importantly perhaps, if he was to face the charges against him and even if found guilty I have been wondering what would be the implications for Dhammakaya as a whole? There are those, my wife included, who believes the Thai junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism in Thailand and somehow convert every Buddhist to Islam. I guess anything is possible under a dictatorship but I would have thought this unlikely. Maybe one of the Dhammakaya followers on here would like to comment on this and offer some convincing evidence that this conspiracy theory may have some truth to it.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... e-deadline

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... -on-day-1-

Dude, they have taken over the temple and they are kicking the people out that live in the wat and making them sleep in tents. I'm waiting to see if they are going to steal the entire temple, claim ownership, and steal all of the millions of dollars of valuables in there. The monks complied and let the police into the temple, and now look what is happening. For all of the people here that said "why doesn't the abbot just turn himself in and let the law do it's work?" now watch as the law you have so much faith in steals an entire temple from its owners and steals its property. I wouldn't be surprised if Lp Dhammajayo knew this was going to happen.

My friend at the wat told me they are going to arrest the monks and seduce them into disrobing. Anyone reading this post with any common sense, tell me, do you honestly believe an army of police and soldiers big enough to engage in an all out apocalyptic war were sent to a buddhist temple to arrest one elderly sick monk, or do you think an army of police and soldiers were sent, truthfully, to occupy and steal the largest buddhist temple in the world. They are also monitoring the line messages of the temple members. The anti dhammakaya lynch mobs are taking control of the largest buddhist group in the world, they are tapping our buddhist brothers and sisters phones, and using the media to lie to the public. This is like 1984 stuff. Bhikkhu Thanissaro said that the forest masters in thailand thought that the religion was going to die there but then take root in the west. So it's not unusual to think that this could be the starting point of the beginning of the end of Buddhism in thailand. I have no idea whats going to happen. :shock:

Caodemarte

Postby Caodemarte » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:15 am

ManEagle wrote:More importantly perhaps, if he was to face the charges against him and even if found guilty I have been wondering what would be the implications for Dhammakaya as a whole? There are those, my wife included, who believes the Thai junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism in Thailand and somehow convert every Buddhist to Islam. I guess anything is possible under a dictatorship....

No, it is not possible.

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 am

News update. They want everyone out of the temple by 3pm. They seized recording devices from the temple members and the prime minister declared the temple to be under government control. The temple now legally belongs to the government. It has been stolen. All of the millions of dollars of valuables in the temple now belong to the government and the temple haters have helped the government with their bank account by supporting this. The Dhammakaya built this temple with their hands, they spent their money building this temple, khun yai ajarn worked until she was sickly building this temple, they had no government funding, this is their property, their temple, and now it has been stolen from them and they are getting kicked out of their homes. If anyone ends up dying or getting killed, you won't see it, because the police stole recording devices from the temple members. The temple haters have helped support a strong armed robbery. The government is going to cut the circuit of power at 10:00am. If anyone thinks they are doing this because of "forest encroachment" or "money laundering" then i don't even know what to say to you. Wake up.

exonesion

Postby exonesion » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 am

ManEagle wrote:There are those, my wife included, who believes the Thai junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism in Thailand and somehow convert every Buddhist to Islam. I guess anything is possible under a dictatorship but I would have thought this unlikely. Maybe one of the Dhammakaya followers on here would like to comment on this and offer some convincing evidence that this conspiracy theory may have some truth to it.

The conspiracy theory may have a grain of truth in it. And I'd like to draw a parallel between what's happening now at Wat Phra Dhammakaya and the decline of Buddhism in India.

Buddhism has generally relied on the support of kings and where that was wanting it has usually been in difficulties

- Source: Buddhism: A Short History

State support crucial for Buddhism to flourish
Back in India, Buddhism flourished under the reign of Ashoka because he supported it through active propagation of the Buddha's teachings.
Conversely, Buddhism struggled to survive under anti-Buddhist rulers, and this is seen through the religious persecution of Buddhist monks and destruction of Buddhist temples when Turkish Muslims invaded India. Thus, the rulers' support of Buddhism partly determines the lifespan of Buddhism in that area. And if the rulers' are hostile towards Buddhism, that will accelerate the decline of Buddhism.

Government's overt lack of support
The link between survival of Buddhism and lack of governmental support may seem tenuous, but that doesn't mean there isn't any.
In Thailand right now, we can see the government's lack of support and respect for Buddhism, especially in the way it handles Wat Phra Dhammakaya's (WPD) case. And this could logically and possibly lead to a decline of Buddhism in Thailand.

Three reasons supporting the conspiracy theory
First, the premise of the money-laundering case against WPD's Abbot, Luang Phor Dhammajayo, is indefensible.
DSI accuses the abbot of money-laundering, but how can the abbot launder money if he didn't personally receive the donation? By DSI's logic, if a monk can be guilty of embezzlement because of devotees' donations, this would set a precedence that temples have to verify the legality of the donations. This places an onerous burden on all temples because it is hard, even weird, for the temple to ask the donors if their donations are legal. Based on this weak case against WPD's abbot, DSI began filing their charges, and they slowly snowballed to the 300+ charges we see today.

Second, DSI provided no alternative for the abbot to answer the charges. According to Former Police General Sereepisuth Temiyaves, DSI could have requested a video conference for the abbot to answer the money-laundering charges. And hence, there was no need for an arrest warrant.

Third, would be the excessive use of military and police force to enforce the arrest warrant. According to a news article dated 16 Feb by the Daily Mail, 3000 police raided WPD to look for its abbot. One argument against this is that the government could have used this force to tackle the islamic insurgency in South Thailand, but it didn't.

A possible deduction
From the above reasons, we can deduce that the current Thai government does not support WPD, and by extension, Buddhism.
And by extrapolating the current situation to the extreme, we can see why there is the conspiracy theory that the Thai Junta is out to destroy Buddhism.

TL;DR version:
1. State hostility toward Buddhism hastens decline of Buddhism. (Claim)
2. Turkish Muslim invaders hastened decline of Buddhism in India (Evidence)

Drawing a parallel
3. Three reasons why the current Thai Junta is hostile. (Claim & evidence)
4. Conspiracy theory that Thai Junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism is not without basis (Deduction)

Basically, this is a rehash of the arguments against the harsh treatment of WPD.

:namaste:

form

Postby form » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:09 am

I want share my dhammakaya experience in their branch in Singapore.

I attended their basic and intermediate meditation course. It is free and lesson are held weekly lasting about ten lessons for each level. I would say they teach decent meditation by overcoming 5 hinderances. Their popular meditation object is a crystal ball. The seven points appear to me to be similar to focus points on the body, other than that I won't say they deviate much from the nikaya. What I like about their system is they focus on good conduct and regularly ask students to review if they attempt to meditate at least 30 mins daily. This school is meditation centric, as compare to another school I also attended before which is Nikaya centric. I can tell among the senior students, there are many good meditators. Another school that is meditation centric here is Pak Au.

Any way after I attended the intermediate course, I was encouraged to attend the advance course in their retreat centre in northern Thailand. I also received a letter from them asking me to donate $2500. It is just a request as they are building a new facility in Singapore that has a hall capable of holding 500 people for meditation at any one time.

samseva

Postby samseva » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 pm

form wrote:Any way after I attended the intermediate course, I was encouraged to attend the advance course in their retreat centre in northern Thailand. I also received a letter from them asking me to donate $2500. It is just a request as they are building a new facility in Singapore that has a hall capable of holding 500 people for meditation at any one time.

The last part kind of says a lot about Dhammakaya.

ManEagle

Postby ManEagle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

exonesion wrote:
ManEagle wrote:There are those, my wife included, who believes the Thai junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism in Thailand and somehow convert every Buddhist to Islam. I guess anything is possible under a dictatorship but I would have thought this unlikely. Maybe one of the Dhammakaya followers on here would like to comment on this and offer some convincing evidence that this conspiracy theory may have some truth to it.

The conspiracy theory may have a grain of truth in it. And I'd like to draw a parallel between what's happening now at Wat Phra Dhammakaya and the decline of Buddhism in India.

Buddhism has generally relied on the support of kings and where that was wanting it has usually been in difficulties

- Source: Buddhism: A Short History

State support crucial for Buddhism to flourish
Back in India, Buddhism flourished under the reign of Ashoka because he supported it through active propagation of the Buddha's teachings.
Conversely, Buddhism struggled to survive under anti-Buddhist rulers, and this is seen through the religious persecution of Buddhist monks and destruction of Buddhist temples when Turkish Muslims invaded India. Thus, the rulers' support of Buddhism partly determines the lifespan of Buddhism in that area. And if the rulers' are hostile towards Buddhism, that will accelerate the decline of Buddhism.

Government's overt lack of support
The link between survival of Buddhism and lack of governmental support may seem tenuous, but that doesn't mean there isn't any.
In Thailand right now, we can see the government's lack of support and respect for Buddhism, especially in the way it handles Wat Phra Dhammakaya's (WPD) case. And this could logically and possibly lead to a decline of Buddhism in Thailand.

Three reasons supporting the conspiracy theory
First, the premise of the money-laundering case against WPD's Abbot, Luang Phor Dhammajayo, is indefensible.
DSI accuses the abbot of money-laundering, but how can the abbot launder money if he didn't personally receive the donation? By DSI's logic, if a monk can be guilty of embezzlement because of devotees' donations, this would set a precedence that temples have to verify the legality of the donations. This places an onerous burden on all temples because it is hard, even weird, for the temple to ask the donors if their donations are legal. Based on this weak case against WPD's abbot, DSI began filing their charges, and they slowly snowballed to the 300+ charges we see today.

Second, DSI provided no alternative for the abbot to answer the charges. According to Former Police General Sereepisuth Temiyaves, DSI could have requested a video conference for the abbot to answer the money-laundering charges. And hence, there was no need for an arrest warrant.

Third, would be the excessive use of military and police force to enforce the arrest warrant. According to a news article dated 16 Feb by the Daily Mail, 3000 police raided WPD to look for its abbot. One argument against this is that the government could have used this force to tackle the islamic insurgency in South Thailand, but it didn't.

A possible deduction
From the above reasons, we can deduce that the current Thai government does not support WPD, and by extension, Buddhism.
And by extrapolating the current situation to the extreme, we can see why there is the conspiracy theory that the Thai Junta is out to destroy Buddhism.

TL;DR version:
1. State hostility toward Buddhism hastens decline of Buddhism. (Claim)
2. Turkish Muslim invaders hastened decline of Buddhism in India (Evidence)

Drawing a parallel
3. Three reasons why the current Thai Junta is hostile. (Claim & evidence)
4. Conspiracy theory that Thai Junta is out to completely destroy Buddhism is not without basis (Deduction)

Basically, this is a rehash of the arguments against the harsh treatment of WPD.

:namaste:

Taking all of this on board I still wonder whether this is purely a 'power' thing, in that the Thai Junta may percieve WPD as being too powerful in respect of their growing popularity in Thailand (as well as worldwide) and becuase of this perhaps it is purely against WPD rather than Buddhism generally. This is just my observation, notwithstanding the excellent analysis/evidence you've provided.

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:42 pm

samseva wrote:
form wrote:Any way after I attended the intermediate course, I was encouraged to attend the advance course in their retreat centre in northern Thailand. I also received a letter from them asking me to donate $2500. It is just a request as they are building a new facility in Singapore that has a hall capable of holding 500 people for meditation at any one time.

The last part kind of says a lot about Dhammakaya.

I stayed at a dhammakaya temple. Free transportation, free books, free food, free place to stay. Never had to donate anything. Never got a letter asking to donate anything.

ManEagle

Postby ManEagle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:04 pm

form wrote: I also received a letter from them asking me to donate $2500. It is just a request as they are building a new facility in Singapore that has a hall capable of holding 500 people for meditation at any one time.

Rather than make rash judgements about this, I would very much like to see a copy of this 'letter' if you still have it, just to satisfy a curiosity. I find it hard to believe that any organisation, religious or not, would actually ask an individual to make a donation of a specific amount of money, especially a significantly large amount like this. I've heard of organisations 'suggesting' amounts to donate but this would normally be for services such as meditaion sessions etc. I don't know if it's allowed or even possible to post copies of letters on the forum but it would be interesting to see? Although, having said this, I know for a fact that my wife donated an amount similar to this some years back but I don't know if the specfic amount was requested by WPD.

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 pm

News update. The prime minister has been accused of treason for issuing the illegal article 44 to be used to forcibly take control of a property which doesn't belong to him. Article 44 hasn't been approved by congress and therefore it isn't legal. It is born out of the destruction of the legal constitution during the Coup d'état when the prime minister used his power to take control of a country without being voted into office by the people. The crime of treason could potentially be punished by death. Although I don't support the death penalty.

Article 44 was issued even though the temple members let the police into the temple to search for the abbot and complied with them. The military dictatorship is now trying to force the dhammakaya members out of their homes so the dsi and police can be in the temple alone. News articles such as the bangkokpost continue to spread false information, saying that they are trying to make the temple members leave the temple because it will make it easier for them to search for the abbot. But the prime minister has openly said that he wasn't going into the temple to arrest the abbot. The reason that news articles can get away with saying things like this is because people simply aren't informed enough and won't investigate further than a random news article on the front page of google. Also, news articles such as the bangkokpost delete dhammakaya comments defending the temple. So Dhammakaya members can't even correct the false information for people. Once the temple members leave the temple the military junta can steal the valuables in the temple and plant illegal objects in the temple to charge them with more crimes. They could also steal the entire temple itself and just never let the monks or lay people back in. They have issued the arrest and disrobing of 2,000 monks.

The temple members are currently putting their lives on the line to defend the temple. This is the temple they spent their money building, that they spent their lives working on. This isn't the DSI's temple, it's not the militaries temple, this is the Dhammakayas temple. Cops on facebook are insulting the dhammakaya and joking about using a bomb against them. One temple member has already had her ribs broken. A monk has been injured too. They aren't going to let their temple be stolen from them. Many people may be fooled by popular media outlets that spread anti-dhammakaya propaganda, but they can't fool everyone. Thousands upon thousands of people stand in support of the temple against the invasion. Dhammakaya members aren't cowards, they aren't going to let the pm, military, police, and dsi bully them. The dsi already took Mr Supachais property and sold it for 477 million baht of which they kept 249 million of it. Now they are coming after the temple. But they won't be able to get it so easily. In fact the PM may have dug himself into a deep dark hole by doing this. I don't know if he will be able to get out of this one. There's more to come.
Attachments
dhammakaya8.jpg
dhammakaya8.jpg (155.04 KiB) Viewed 152 times
case2.jpg
case2.jpg (224.23 KiB) Viewed 152 times
attacked1.jpg
attacked1.jpg (64.46 KiB) Viewed 152 times

samseva

Postby samseva » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Turmeric wrote:I stayed at a dhammakaya temple. Free transportation, free books, free food, free place to stay. Never had to donate anything. Never got a letter asking to donate anything.

It very much resembles Dhammakaya tendencies.

A Thai friend of mine went to Dhammakaya once. It turns out that a monk would guide him during his meditation. After about 20 minutes, the monk then suggested that it would be important for him to donate money to Dhammakaya, which would result in him reaching heaven after his death.

Scary thing.

Turmeric

Postby Turmeric » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:57 pm

samseva wrote:
Turmeric wrote:I stayed at a dhammakaya temple. Free transportation, free books, free food, free place to stay. Never had to donate anything. Never got a letter asking to donate anything.

It very much resembles Dhammakaya tendencies.

A Thai friend of mine went to Dhammakaya once. It turns out that a monk would guide him during his meditation. After about 20 minutes, the monk then suggested that it would be important for him to donate money to Dhammakaya, which would result in him reaching heaven after his death.

Scary thing.

I have talked to many Dhammakaya monks. None of them have ever suggested I donate anything. But I donate anyways because I'm a Buddhist and thats what the Buddha taught.

Return to “Hot Topics”