'Just Be Good' booklets...

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
The Thinker

Re: 'Just Be Good' booklets...

Post by The Thinker »

Just been browsing through the justbegood site, and found this small interesting book, Buddhism for the modern sceptic by one Paul Davy (worth the read) direct link to pdf here: http://goo.gl/mA3fkR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy, and nice one Paul :smile: :thumbsup:
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth
retrofuturist

Re: 'Just Be Good' booklets...

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
The Thinker wrote:Enjoy, and nice one Paul :smile: :thumbsup:
Thanks. I've not read that in years, and I was just wondering the other day whether I would still agree now with what I wrote 7 years ago...

Whilst there's certain nuances in the meaning of certain terms I would change were I to write it today, I'm still pretty happy with how what was written suits the intended audience. Changing the flavour of what was written to reflect subsequent learnings would probably not add much of use to the reader in that context.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."