The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
Locked
User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm
Do you have quality of mind of those same ordained monks, as Buddhadasa says sir?
Buddhadasa said what I posted many times. Again, you are misrepresenting Ajahn Buddhadasa:
Buddhadasa wrote:These terms, too, refer to mental rather than physical qualities, because the physical frames of these people are in no way different from those of anyone else. Where they do differ is in mental or spiritual qualities. This is what makes a person a stream-enterer, once-returner, non-returner, or arahant. This is how the word "Sangha" is to be understood in Dhamma language.
But sir, now I do not know what to believe sir because what you say is contradiction to buddhadasa sir and is contradiction to pali, sir, it is all jumbled sir. Do you not see this, sir?

and you say you are mentalmonk, sir but I simply want to know mentalmonk word is PALI, sir????

Why cannot you not produce one simple word sir?

It is who you are sir!

You are mentalmonk,sir!!!!

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 pm
But sir, now I do not know what to believe sir because what you say is contradiction to buddhadasa sir and is contradiction to pali, sir,
The suttas say a PUTHUJJANA does not know what to believe; that a PUTHUJJANA does not know the path; called "vicikicchā". The word PUTHUJJANA ( "thickster") I learned from Bhikkhu Buddhadasa, who used it very often.
Buddhadasa wrote: a foolish and deluded person, or, to use the best term, a worldling (Puthujjana), someone with a thick blindfold covering the eye of insight .

https://www.buddhanet.net/budasa12.htm
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 pm
But sir, now I do not know what to believe sir because what you say is contradiction to buddhadasa sir and is contradiction to pali, sir,
The suttas say a PUTHUJJANA does not know what to believe; that a PUTHUJJANA does not know the path. The word PUTHUJJANA ( "thickster") I learned from Bhikkhu Buddhadasa, who used it very often.
Buddhadasa wrote: a foolish and deluded person, or, to use the best term, a worldling (Puthujjana), someone with a thick blindfold covering the eye of insight .

https://www.buddhanet.net/budasa12.htm
Is Buddhadasa PUTHUJJANA?

You said he was liar, sir.

You said his writings are false sir.

You said he is not good in beginning, in middle in end sir.

Sir, why did you not become physical monk, sir?

why?

You say 'mentalmonk' but there is no Pali term of mental monk, sir. I am so sorry. :(

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:08 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm
You said his writings are false sir. You said he is not good in beginning, in middle in end sir.
Yes, I said some (but not all) of his writing were false; specifically his writings that you appear to be highlighting on this topic. Buddhadasa said many false things about other religions and said many fantasies about "Dhammic Socialism". :ugeek:

I recommend to ignore the fantasy of "Dhammic Socialism" and, instead, focus on Buddhadasa's Dhamma Truth of Samatha-Vipassana for the Nuclear Age.
Last edited by DooDoot on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Image

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:09 pm
....
Yes. Talmudic or Torah Worldliness is not related to Lokuttara Dhamma. All religions are not the same. Buddhadasa was definitely wrong.

:spy:
Last edited by DooDoot on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:08 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm
You said his writings are false sir. You said he is not good in beginning, in middle in end sir.
Yes, I said some (but not all) of his writing were false; specifically his writings that you appear to be highlighting on this topic. Buddhadasa said many false things about other religions and said many fantasies about "Dhammic Socialism". :ugeek:

I recommend to ignore the fantasy of "Dhammic Socialism" and, instead, focus on Buddhadasa's Dhamma Truth of Samatha-Vipassana for the Nuclear Age.
Sir?

Is he putthojana if he is false then?

What you say is also very false, sir.

It is not good in beginning, in middle, in end, sir?

You did not become a monk sir.

You do not have word for mental monk sir.

You say SN12.3 is true, but you contradict what it instructs,s ir?

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:09 pm
....
Yes. Talmudic or Torah Worldliness is not related to Lokuttara Dhamma. All religions are not the same. Buddhadasa was definitely wrong. :alien:
Sir, what is talmudic, sir?

You contradict Theravada sir, you contradict Buddhadasa, sir, but say you are his mentalmonk, sir?

What is Pali word for mentalmonk, sir?

What is it?

What should I believe sir, if not mentalmonk??

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm
Is he putthojana if he is false then?
Not necessarily. But it brings doubt about Arahantship.
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm
What you say is also very false, sir.
No. I speak what I regard to be true. Buddhadasa said false things about religion.
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm
You say SN12.3 is true, but you contradict what it instructs, sir?
Not necessarily. There is no evidence my mind is attached to my posts. SN 22.3 is not about an absence of views.
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm
What is Pali word for mentalmonk, sir?
Irrelevant. "Mental monk" is Buddhadasa's idea, spoke in Thai language.

:reading:
Last edited by DooDoot on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 pm
There is no evidence my mind is attached to my posts.
Sir, where is your logic, sir?

Your mind is your logic, you are posting without mind, sir, without your logic?

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:18 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm
What is Pali word for mentalmonk, sir?
Irrelevant. "Mental monk" is Buddhadasa's idea, spoke in Thai language.

:reading:
Sir, why did you not become real monk, sir?

You say 'mentalmonk' but it does not exist, sir?

You make this up in your head sir?

You say your teacher, Buddhadasa is liar, sir?

What you say makes no sense.

It is here, it there, it has no logic at all... :(

Sir, mentalmonk is disapointing me now, sir.

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:19 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Sir, where is your logic, sir?

Your mind is your logic, you are posting without mind, sir, without your logic?
Friend. It appears another defeat, today; similar to the other Buddhadasa disciple named Ceisiwr. Another "Buddhadasa Idol Worshipper".

:pig:
Last edited by DooDoot on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:19 pm

Image

All religions are one - Buddhadasa

User avatar
DooDoot
Posts: 5766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by DooDoot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:20 pm

phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Image

All religions are one - Buddhadasa
Buddhism does not support the man above.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati

User avatar
phillyy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: The Illustrious and Praiseworthy Buddhadasa

Post by phillyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:21 pm

DooDoot wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:20 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Image

All religions are one - Buddhadasa
Buddhism does not support the man above.
Why does mentalmonk say this?

All religions are one.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests