Cyprus Connections?

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
BKh

Cyprus Connections?

Post by BKh »

Any Cypriots out there? I am helping start programs in a monastery in Nicosia (Lefkosia). We don't have a lot of "native" connections. I have lots of questions about ways to reach out to English speaking folks. If you like you can PM me or post something in this thread.

I'd love to hear from anyone with any Cyprus connection, living here or not.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |
Zom

Re: Cyprus Connections?

Post by Zom »

When I was clicking this topic I was sure it was about offshore scandals -)
BKh

Re: Cyprus Connections?

Post by BKh »

Zom wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:49 pm When I was clicking this topic I was sure it was about offshore scandals -)
:smile:
It's too bad that countries like this get known for things like that. But it may be hard to avoid when you can, in a round-about legal way, buy citizenship.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |