wat metta in Valley Center CA USA

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
mario92

Re: wat metta in Valley Center CA USA

Post by mario92 »

dhammapal wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:26 am Wat Metta now has a Paypal account. See this link for full details.

Donations can be made by PayPal or credit card.

With Paypal donations you can add instructions of your preference of General Support, Construction Projects or Books/Dhamma distribution.

They are very generous often posting large parcels of paper books unrequested so indicate if you prefer to read online and don't tick the box providing a marketing shipping address. To request printed books write to the monastery using this form.
Thank you very much i didnt noticed until now :)
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Speaking of Wat Metta, there is a forest fire in San Diego County right now that is not too far from the monastery. The good news though is that the fire is West of the fairly wide Interstate 15 freeway and the monastery is a few miles East of the freeway, so I'd imagine it would take a pretty big wind or spark for the fire to go East.

http://google.org/crisismap/google.com/ ... %2C16%2C17
CedarTree

Post by CedarTree »

DNS wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:12 am Speaking of Wat Metta, there is a forest fire in San Diego County right now that is not too far from the monastery. The good news though is that the fire is West of the fairly wide Interstate 15 freeway and the monastery is a few miles East of the freeway, so I'd imagine it would take a pretty big wind or spark for the fire to go East.

http://google.org/crisismap/google.com/ ... %2C16%2C17
Hope the place is okay. Ajahn Geoff is awesome.

Practice, Practice, Practice

trefoil

Post by trefoil »

dharmacorps wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm you can donate online on www.networkforgood.com and search wat metta.
Thank you for posting this.