promoting dhamma by website

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
confusedlayman

promoting dhamma by website

Post by confusedlayman »

If I want to promote dhamma by online website with my own intepretation.. will it mislead or no consequence as its responsiblity of practitioners to test and see for themselves?

how do i know if im eligible to spread my intepretation of dhamma in future? should I pass debate with senior monk who can approve if i understand propperly and can give permission?

I dont want to go to hell for misrepresenting buddha
You can become king of world with all the wealth but it is not equal to 0.1 % of jhana pleasure...

dharmacorps

Re: promoting dhamma by website

Post by dharmacorps »

confusedlayman wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:26 pm

Then it is best to wait to teach until your doubts and multitude of questions are allayed. You could easily spin yourself into big trouble here at this point. A in-person teacher is very important for you.

Garrib

Post by Garrib »

confusedlayman wrote:
If I want to promote dhamma by online website with my own intepretation.. will it mislead or no consequence as its responsiblity of practitioners to test and see for themselves?

how do i know if im eligible to spread my intepretation of dhamma in future? should I pass debate with senior monk who can approve if i understand propperly and can give permission?

What about supporting the work of monastics who are already spreading Dhamma effectively online - either through donations, or by volunteering in some capacity, etc...?

confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

Garrib wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 pm
confusedlayman wrote:

What about supporting the work of monastics who are already spreading Dhamma effectively online - either through donations, or by volunteering in some capacity, etc...?
yes
You can become king of world with all the wealth but it is not equal to 0.1 % of jhana pleasure...