Diarrhea problem anyone?

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
polo

Diarrhea problem anyone?

Post by polo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:52 am

Hello fellow Buddhists if you have diarrhea problem I may have a solution for you. For the past 3 weeks I had this diarrhea problem that didn't seem to want to go away.
I was thinking Jesus this is bad I hope it wouldn't drag on for months on end. Then I was lucky my friend from French Guinea( west Africa) gave me one kilo of raw coffee beans that they grow in Guinea. He bought them from small farmers in Guinea who are too poor to buy chemicals for whatever they grow.
I roasted these raw coffee beans (without butter or anything added) until they are dark brown not black or burnt this is important. If they are roasted till black they became carbon and it would be carcinogenic so do be careful. Scientifically proved that burnt meat as well are carcinogenic same with coffee beans and many other foods.
Guess what? After drinking just 2 cups of warm home roasted coffee within 4 hours my diarrhea stopped. And on the top of that my stomach felt so comfortable no more farting all day long. Oh, it's amazing.
It's distressing if you need to run to the bathroom you know. It's suffering in its pure form.
You can't use Nescafe or other instant coffee those are poisons that big corporations spent millions of dollars in advertising to get you to drink them. They don't care if you died because of chemicals they put in their coffee. The shareholders and its cohorts are only interested in their bank accounts, it doesn't matter to them if you die of cancer or any other chemical poisoning.
One day perhaps there would be a nuclear war so devastating that only few thousands people survive then we start to build a new society, one that doesn't use plastic or put chemicals in foods. It would be a wonderful world, like the song Louis Armstrong sang, "I see trees so green, red roses too, I see them bloom for me and you and I said to myself, what a wonderful world".
I was told to use this remedy by my Indian Ayurvedic herbalist friend. It works like miracle.