Life Essence retainment - Update

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Manopubbangama

Life Essence retainment - Update

Post by Manopubbangama »

So I embarked on this journey originally when I was boxing as a young man, and now I started again about a week ago.

I feel like my energy levels are about 75% - 125% higher depending on the time of day.

I started waking up at 4 a.m. instead of 6 a.m.

I don't know if this will taper off or not, I hope so, but overall virility levels are overflowing like a shaken up coke bottle.

Meditation has not (yet, at least) seen any difference other then the fact that I am less drowsy after sustained time periods.
lostitude

Re: Life Essence retainment - Update

Post by lostitude »

Manopubbangama wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pm
I don't know if this will taper off or not, I hope so, but overall virility levels are overflowing like a shaken up coke bottle.
what do you mean exactly when you talk about virility? If I were in your case I could replace this word with 'lust' and it would perfectly describe my state. Though of course I'm not you...
binocular

Re: Life Essence retainment - Update

Post by binocular »

Manopubbangama wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pmI feel like my energy levels are about 75% - 125% higher depending on the time of day.
Feelings are not a reliable metric. One can feel all kinds of things without actually being so.
Can you measure your energy levels (etc.) in some more reliable ways -- such as in terms of kilograms lifted, kilometers run, repetitions of a particular exercise repeated, and so on?
If you can't build with them, don't chill with them.