I am getting mixed results. I still can not clearly verify the efficiency of S.Boulardi.Volovsky wrote: ↑Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:51 amHope it works. Please, let us know if it is helpful against C.diff.
- I had symptoms while I was on the second week of antibiotics (2 weeks treatment). This C.Diff is resilient to antibiotics.
- I received the S.Boulardi a couple of days after finalizing the antibiotics, and I started taking 4 capsules per day
- On the second day symptoms aggravated (I assume that the effect of S.Boulardi is not immediate) so I went to the Chinese doctor at Hua Chiew TCM Clinic, a very well recognized Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital in Bangkok. https://www.huachiewtcm.com/en/
- Symptoms were gone on the second day of taking the Chinese Herbs.
- Now I am on the second week of taking both TCM herbs and S.Boulardi. I had symptoms Thursday and Friday, but they were gone on Saturday.
- TCM herbs are prescribed for one week (after the doctor asks questions and examine tongue and pulse). The doctor changed the ingredients for this second week because I reported headache and constipation - perhaps he changed the anti-c.diff recipe for treating the headache?. I'll ask him on m next visit
Note: I have to admit that I am having a sedentary life. All day sitting at the office, and too lazytired when I arrive home. I must change this.
So, I cannot conclude anything solid at this point. I'll keep reporting on the results.