benefits of cow urine

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
markandeya

Re: benefits of cow urine

Post by markandeya »

That maybe so, as soon as anything goes into the commercial field it is in danger of being compromised, the same could be said of allopathic medicine and the huge profiteering from the pharmaceutical industries. There are heaps of negativity and damaging effects of allopathic methods, but most people are to brainwashed and dumbed down to accept. What we need is a balance and synthesis of modern and ancient.

In the true practice of Ayurveda no medicine was ever sold, the kaviraja would only accept a donation and would pick and prepare the medicine himself, they still exist in India. But apart from this Ayurveda is a complete way of life, not just about treating symptoms, and the diagnosis is through the individual as we all have unique systems, and to then build up the individuals immune and mental strength.

Even some of the commercial places are still better than many of the allopathic and people still live by this, but the power of the pharmaceutical industry is far greater than our historical methods of being in union naturally with nature.

The main way that Ayruveda is to be in union with Danvantari through developing the yoga system and raising of Kundalini and balancing the seven points chakras in the subtle conscious body where then by the power of awareness one becomes ones own doctor. Its extremely advanced holistic self supporting self governing system and compliance with the whole of nature and its surrounding based in sattva.
nelisjan

Post by nelisjan »

I'm very curious to find out how this will work to help me. I had been suggested to try this during an injury I once had. I had tried it blindly :sage: which is quite amusing because it was used on a temporarily blinded eye :jumping: In my experience it provided relief and I believe the healing was much faster than the doctors had predicted. But I have never ingested it orally till date. Thank you all for sharing your experiences on the topic. :group:
Turmeric

Post by Turmeric »

pilgrim wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:06 am I have an Indian doctor friend and he consistently highlights the quack medicine and alternative therapies such as homeopathy and ayurveda promoted by indian media, "scientific" establishments and even politicians. The old maxim - just because it is on the Internet....

My doctor is an indian ayurvedic doctor. Ayurvedic medicine works great. Cures my allergies perfectly. Much better than modern medicine.

The Buddhas doctor Jivaka was an Ayurvedic doctor. He brought his version of ayurvedic massage and medicine over to Thailand, which is now called Thai medicine. Ayurveda is a part of Buddhism. Jivaka is a Ruesi up in one of the higher heaven realms, that Buddhist medicine doctors still pray to to this day.

Sickness comes from an imbalance in the five elements - Buddha
AgarikaJ

Post by AgarikaJ »

There is a quite funny moment about cow urine in Tim Ward's book 'What the Buddha never taught' (link):

"Ruk, what's this?" I interrupted. "It says here in the Vinaya that monks are only allowed to eat medicine if it's pickled in cow urine."
"Indian civilization used cow urine for many medical treatments," he said.
"But if the monks are concerned about following the rules, what about the olives we eat on Wan Phra? If they're not pickled in cow urine, this so-called medicine should be forbidden."
"What do you think they're pickled in?"
"What are you telling me!?"
"That we hold the Vinaya more strictly than you think."
The teaching is a lake with shores of ethics, unclouded, praised by the fine to the good.
There the knowledgeable go to bathe, and cross to the far shore without getting wet.
[SN 7.21]
felixet

Post by felixet »

Ohhh...
I did not read and found this topics before that cow urine can be drinkable. I did not like this type tricks because maximum people will hate this.