Sleep regulation

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Strive4Karuna

Re: Sleep regulation

Post by Strive4Karuna »

Kamran wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:07 am You should get plenty of sleep.

Ajahn Chah, and the Buddha were wrong about some things.
The buddhas words are spoken out of compassion for our well being
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

perpetual lack of sleep is not a state of well being unless you naturally feel good with low amount of sleep, forcing yourself to sleep less is not good for you're well being at all.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
User1249x

Post by User1249x »

I also train perception of light, trying to imagine daytime. It seems to have a similar effect on a sleepy mind like sniffing Ammonia or Alcohol would have sort of i don't think maybe people experiment with this training.