Lungs problem linked with stress in my mind

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
mario92

Lungs problem linked with stress in my mind

Post by mario92 »

Hello Dhamma Wheel i hadnt been putting attention to my nutrition the last year, i dont know what is happening but i have some fatigue in my lungs that make me drink lot of water in the morning 2 litter minimum and in day maybe 3 or four litter, it had decreases as i eat more vegetables and fruits, also there is a tension due to this, also emotional, i feel like stressed. In the morning i started to walk and as i became less stressed liberating all the tension i think well thats the limit, and i started dancing and then with more sense to make tai chi hehe, well that worked well until i became fully released from that energy and i enter the bathroom waiting until i was fully released and fully relaxed, then i took a shower, and also too drinking a lot of water from my bottle i felt happy after that, like fresh. This morning i didint get any tension and i felt in the class with no need to drink water as before, but after 1 pm (the class is from 8 am to 1 pm) i began to feel that sensation of lot of tension and the need to walk, i went to my house walking and even walking more after, then doing tai chi and then doing tae kwon do :jedi: , as i think worked better than running. :woohoo:

Well it is a lot of stress in my body but i hope to get rid of this also because i hadnt been also doing any walking due to the weather and other facts, here is like 50 grades celsius or even more, (i live in a desert) so it is very difficult to make excercise or do any activities without getting extremely wet and taking a bath after every going out.

In the part of dhamma im improving as this health problem affects me mentally but many times before i had get rid of this, i feel sometimes i want something that is not true but i became aware that this illness of the unnutritional fact, the fatigue in my lungs, etc., is causing me to doubt and having confusion, or having lust that i dont need to pay attention, the fatigue in the lungs can be also confused as with the need to sleep in day but that also is not true as i had verified.

Well thank you for reading this :) :hello:

:juggling: ;)
retrofuturist

Re: Lungs problem linked with stress in my mind

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Mario,

In addition to listening to your body, be sure to seek medical advice from a professional where it is relevant to do so.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
mario92

Re: Lungs problem linked with stress in my mind

Post by mario92 »

Thank you Paul :) i really appreciate your answer :thanks: