Our Sila and Vinaya standard agreements are difference.
a. Vinaya and Parisuddhisila the First defined up to Vinaya Pitaka.
b. Samadhi and the other Parisuddhisilas defined up to Suttanta Pitaka.
c. Panna and Pativedha defined up to Abhidhamma Pitaka.
Especially, my Bikkhus try to do "everything" like Vinaya Tipitaka Enforced, simile population should strict on constitution neither they agree nor disagree on it.
- When someone develop themselves on/over the lowest agreement of Reference Standard. In graph view, it seem to be lower than X Axis.
- When someone develop themselves substandard than the lowest agreement of Reference Standard. In graph view, it seem to be plot fit on/upper than X Axis.
1. Mahayana Bhikkhu - China
2. New Generation of Theravada Bhikkhu - Mahanikaya of thailand, many nikaya in Burma except Shwegyin Nikaya, all nikaya in cylon except raman nikaya.
3. New Generation of Zen Style Theravada Bhikkhu - Buddhadasa Bhikkhu in Thailand.
4. Old Generation of Zen Style Theravada Bhikkhu - Dhammayutta Nikaya, Wat Pah Nanachat (International Temple) of Cha Bhikkhu (Bhodhin-a Bhikkhu), etc.
5. Tipitaka style Theravada Bhikkhu without Older Bhikkhu Tradition - No specify Nikaya (a new Thailand tradition group that is a derivative of Shwegyin Nikaya )
Buddhaparisad Raksa Dhammavinaya Network
(Vinaya and Abhidhamma) + P.A.Payutto bhikkhu (Sutta and Pan-n-a) -- don't separate them for a good work.
6. Tipitaka style Theravada Bhikkhu with Older Bhikkhu Tradition - Shwegyin Nikaya, Venerable Pa-Auk Sayadaw, U Acinna, Bhikkhu Revata Pa-Auk Meditation Centre.
1 and 2 are fail at all -- a, b, c, such as 3 but 3 get closer, to the standard, than 1 and 2.
4 get closer than 3,especially get more pass in b than 5, in a lot of part of modern life relationship. But tendency of 4 is bearish.
5 get pass in a, fit to standard. But tendency of 4 is bullish.
Overall image of 1-5 is lower than the standard, however 5 working up and down near the standard and their performance tendency is bullish.
6 pass at all--a, b, c. They are bullish in meditation. But in my opinion their expandation method (teaching, media using, etc.) is lower than the Buddha and Theras planned in Tipitaka.
. Pity me, please. I have very tried to give less reason as much as I can do, to avoid to jumble you by my datas. I think that it will be better to anwser in some point (refference, reason, detail, etc.) that someone debt than I ramble on my opinion.
edit : barlish -> bearish
Parking this account.
I have been moved to another account.