Page 1 of 1

The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:20 pm
by phillyy
Hello Friends!

All that you have thought about patticasamupada may be wrong. The Glorious and world renowned Buddhadasa teaches us that rebirth is a lie. We are reborn every second!

New borns are arahants, and through phassa comes avijha. This is the Teachings of all the Buddhas. Note it!


buddhadasa15.jpg

Reconciling this view I now know the truth - that Maha Mogallana murdered his mother just moments before becoming an Arahant.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Maha Mogallana was an arahant as an infant, and then murdered his mother, and then become an Arahant after getting rid of the evils of the graneries in his world. :buddha1: :anjali:

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:25 pm
by phillyy
buddhadasa16.jpg

It is from PHASSA that comes AVIJHA.

Phassa and the evil granaries.


:candle:

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 pm
by phillyy
Children are arahants before eating the Satanic grains of Mara.


buddhdasa1.jpeg
Seeing this image, the greedy little paws. The sinful entitlement in the eyes.

It rubs me wrong.

I want a world without grain.

So we can develop real prosperity.

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:11 pm
by Jerafreyr
phillyy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:20 pm
Hello Friends!

All that you have thought about patticasamupada may be wrong. The Glorious and world renowned Buddhadasa teaches us that rebirth is a lie. We are reborn every second!

New borns are arahants, and through phassa comes avijha. This is the Teachings of all the Buddhas. Note it!



buddhadasa15.jpg


Reconciling this view I now know the truth - that Maha Mogallana murdered his mother just moments before becoming an Arahant.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Maha Mogallana was an arahant as an infant, and then murdered his mother, and then become an Arahant after getting rid of the evils of the graneries in his world. :buddha1: :anjali:
"With regard to this, an observant person considers thus: 'If there is no next world, then — with the breakup of the body, after death — this venerable person has made himself safe. But if there is the next world, then this venerable person — on the breakup of the body, after death — will reappear in a plane of deprivation, a bad destination, a lower realm, hell. Even if we didn't speak of the next world, and there weren't the true statement of those venerable contemplatives & brahmans, this venerable person is still criticized in the here-&-now by the observant as a person of bad habits & wrong view: [2] one who holds to a doctrine of non-existence.' If there really is a next world, then this venerable person has made a bad throw twice: in that he is criticized by the observant here-&-now, and in that — with the breakup of the body, after death — he will reappear in a plane of deprivation, a bad destination, a lower realm, hell. Thus this safe-bet teaching, when poorly grasped & poorly adopted by him, covers (only) one side, and leaves behind the possibility of the skillful.

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 pm
by phillyy
Jerafreyr wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:11 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:20 pm
Hello Friends!

All that you have thought about patticasamupada may be wrong. The Glorious and world renowned Buddhadasa teaches us that rebirth is a lie. We are reborn every second!

New borns are arahants, and through phassa comes avijha. This is the Teachings of all the Buddhas. Note it!



buddhadasa15.jpg


Reconciling this view I now know the truth - that Maha Mogallana murdered his mother just moments before becoming an Arahant.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Maha Mogallana was an arahant as an infant, and then murdered his mother, and then become an Arahant after getting rid of the evils of the graneries in his world. :buddha1: :anjali:
"With regard to this, an observant person considers thus: 'If there is no next world, then — with the breakup of the body, after death — this venerable person has made himself safe. But if there is the next world, then this venerable person — on the breakup of the body, after death — will reappear in a plane of deprivation, a bad destination, a lower realm, hell. Even if we didn't speak of the next world, and there weren't the true statement of those venerable contemplatives & brahmans, this venerable person is still criticized in the here-&-now by the observant as a person of bad habits & wrong view: [2] one who holds to a doctrine of non-existence.' If there really is a next world, then this venerable person has made a bad throw twice: in that he is criticized by the observant here-&-now, and in that — with the breakup of the body, after death — he will reappear in a plane of deprivation, a bad destination, a lower realm, hell. Thus this safe-bet teaching, when poorly grasped & poorly adopted by him, covers (only) one side, and leaves behind the possibility of the skillful.
Sir, I respect your efforts but this is an EXOTERIC understanding of the above sutta.

What body here means is the "body of the moment."

"Death" means "the death of the moment."

Buddhadasa teaches us that paradise is available here and now when we destroy the grains in our fields.

The Grain confiscation that Buddhadasa modeled his ideas after in Russia, China, and Cambodia were done successfully.

This created untold amount of arahants.

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm
by Dinsdale
New-borns are Arahant? This sounds like "original mind" in Zen.

I haven't heard of it being a Theravada thing though.

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:20 pm
by phillyy
Dinsdale wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm
New-borns are Arahant? This sounds like "original mind" in Zen.

I haven't heard of it being a Theravada thing though.
buddhadasa13.jpg

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:23 pm
by Dinsdale
phillyy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:20 pm
Dinsdale wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm
New-borns are Arahant? This sounds like "original mind" in Zen.

I haven't heard of it being a Theravada thing though.
buddhadasa13.jpg
Is this original mind thing actually in the suttas, or is it just something Buddhadasa came up with?

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:29 pm
by Jerafreyr
phillyy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Sir, I respect your efforts but this is an EXOTERIC understanding of the above sutta.

What body here means is the "body of the moment."

"Death" means "the death of the moment."

Buddhadasa teaches us that paradise is available here and now when we destroy the grains in our fields.

The Grain confiscation that Buddhadasa modeled his ideas after in Russia, China, and Cambodia were done successfully.

This created untold amount of arahants.
I get the whole storing of food opinion you have, ok whatever.

The sutta says after death, when the body has disintegrated.

Re: The REAL Patticasamupada

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm
by Dinsdale
Jerafreyr wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:29 pm
phillyy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Sir, I respect your efforts but this is an EXOTERIC understanding of the above sutta.

What body here means is the "body of the moment."

"Death" means "the death of the moment."

Buddhadasa teaches us that paradise is available here and now when we destroy the grains in our fields.

The Grain confiscation that Buddhadasa modeled his ideas after in Russia, China, and Cambodia were done successfully.

This created untold amount of arahants.
I get the whole storing of food opinion you have, ok whatever.

The sutta says after death, when the body has disintegrated.

Yes, it's very clear that physical death is being described here, so claiming it is some kind of "psychological death" just looks like misrepresentation.