My Gift to Dhamma Wheel

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Lombardi4

My Gift to Dhamma Wheel

Post by Lombardi4 »

Dear friends,

I am entering a one-month retreat today.

I just wanted to give this wallpaper background as a gift to you that I completed just now in Photoshop.

The message on the wallpaper image is mine as well, and it is something I wrote for myself.

I collected the various layers: the Buddha image, Dhammacakka, Buddhist flag, a high-quality wallpaper of a dramatic orange sky, and used various effects and layers in Photoshop. I had great fun doing it!

It had many versions until I decided to settle on this one.

Enjoy and see you in a month's time!

With mettā,
Stephen
retrofuturist

Re: My Gift to Dhamma Wheel

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Beautiful image ~ beautiful meaning.

All the best for the next month... may it be cool and conducive to liberation!

:thumbsup:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Phena

Post by Phena »

Dear Sumano,

Have a rewarding retreat.

Thank you for the joy and positivity that you always bring with you :anjali:
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

May your retreat bring much benefit my friend.
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill