คาถาโพธิบาท - BODHIBAT GĀTHĀ (Protection in Ten Directions)

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Subhatto

คาถาโพธิบาท - BODHIBAT GĀTHĀ (Protection in Ten Directions)

Post by Subhatto »

บูระพารัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง บูระพารัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง บูระพารัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
BŪRAPĀRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ BŪRAPĀRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ BŪRAPĀRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the east, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the east, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the east, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

อาคะเนยรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง อาคะเนยรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง อาคะเนยรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
ĀKANEYRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ ĀKANEYRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ ĀKANEYRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the south-eastern, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the south-eastern, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the south-eastern, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

ทักษิณรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง ทักษิณรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง ทักษิณรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
TAKSINRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ TAKSINRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ TAKSINRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the south, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the south, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the south, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

หรดีรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง หรดีรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง หรดีรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
HORADĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ HORADĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ HORADĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the south-western, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the south-western, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the south-western, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

ปัจจิมรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง ปัจจิมรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง ปัจจิมรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
PACCIMRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ PACCIMRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ PACCIMRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the west, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the west, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the west, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

พายัพรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง พายัพรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง พายัพรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
PĀYAPRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ PĀYAPRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ PĀYAPRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the north-western, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the north-western, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the north-western, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

อุดรรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง อุดรรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง อุดรรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
UDORNRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ UDORNRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ UDORNRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the north, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the north, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the north, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

อิสานรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง อิสานรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง อิสานรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขัน
ĪSANRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ ĪSANRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ ĪSANRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the north-eastern, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the north-eastern, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the north-eastern, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

อากาศรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง อากาศรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง อิสานรัสมิง อากาศรัสมิง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย
สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขัน
ĀKĀSRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ ĀKĀSRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ ĀKĀSRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the air, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the air, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the air, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

ปัฐวีรัสมิง พระพุทธะคุณัง ปัฐวีรัสมิง พระธัมเมตัง ปัฐวีรัสมิง พระสังฆานัง ทุกขะโรคะภะยัง วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะทุกข์ สัพพะโศก สัพพะโรค สัพพะภัย สัพพะเคราะห์ เสนียดจัญไร วิวัญชัยเย สัพพะธะนัง สัพพะลาภัง ภะวันตุ เม รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
PAṬHAVĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA BUDDHAGUNAṂ PAṬHAVĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA DHAMMETAṂ PAṬHAVĪRASSAMIṂ PHRA SAṆGHANAṂ DUKKHAROGA PAYAṂ VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADUKKH SABBASOK SABBAROG SABBAPAY SABBAGRAU SANIAD JAŇRAI VIVAŇJAIYE SABBADANAṂ SABBALABHAṂ BHAVANTU ME RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
With the Virtue of the Buddha in the earth, the Virtue of the Dhamma in the earth, the Virtue of the Saṇgha in the earth, may all sufferings, sadness, misfortune, evil disappear. May all Great Beings protect me.

คาถามงคลจักรวาฬแปดทิศ
UNIVERSAL AUSPICIOUS GĀTHĀ
(Protection in Eight Directions)

อิมัสมิง มงคลจักรวาฬทั้งแปดทิศ ประสิทธิจงมาเป็นกำแพงแก้วทั้งเจ็ดชั้น มาป้องกันห้อมล้อมรอบครอบทั่ว
อะนัตตา ราชะ เสมานา เขตเต สะมันตา สะตะโยชะนะสะตะสะหัสสานิ พุทธะชาละปะริกเขตเต รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
IMASSAMIN MOṆKOLJAKAWAN TAN PADTHID PRASITTI JONG MAPEN KAMPENGKAO TANGJEDCHAN MAPONGKA HOMLOMROBKROB TUAANATTĀ RĀJASEMANAKETTE SAMANTĀ SATAYOJANASATASAHASSAMI BUDDHAJĀLAPARIKETTE RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
May the Universal Auspicious in 8 directions protect me with 7 layers of wall surrounding the pagoda as long as 100,100 yoths (measure of length in Thai – one yoth = 10 miles), within the kingdom of the Buddha. May the Buddha keep me safe.

อิมัสมิง มงคลจักรวาฬทั้งแปดทิศ ประสิทธิจงมาเป็นกำแพงแก้วทั้งเจ็ดชั้น มาป้องกันห้อมล้อมรอบครอบทั่ว
อะนัตตา ราชะ เสมานา เขตเต สะมันตา สะตะโยชะนะสะตะสะหัสสานิ ธัมมะชาละปะริกเขตเต รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
IMASSAMIN MOṆKOLJAKAWAN TAN PADTHID PRASITTI JONG MAPEN KAMPENGKAO TANGJEDCHAN MAPONGKA HOMLOMROBKROB TUAANATTĀ RĀJASEMANAKETTE SAMANTĀ SATAYOJANASATASAHASSAMI DHAMMAJĀLAPARIKETTE RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
May the Universal Auspicious in 8 directions protect me with 7 layers of wall surrounding the pagoda as long as 100,100 yoths (measure of length in Thai – one yoth = 10 miles), within the kingdom of the Dhamma. May the Dhamma keep me safe.

อะนัตตา ราชะ เสมานา เขตเต สะมันตา สะตะโยชะนะสะตะสะหัสสานิ ปัจเจกะพุทธะชาละปะริกเขตเต รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
IMASSAMIN MOṆKOLJAKAWAN TAN PADTHID PRASITTI JONG MAPEN KAMPENGKAO TANGJEDCHAN MAPONGKA HOMLOMROBKROB TUAANATTĀ RĀJASEMANAKETTE SAMANTĀ SATAYOJANASATASAHASSAMI PACCEKABUDDHAJĀLAPARIKETTE RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
May the Universal Auspicious in 8 directions protect me with 7 layers of wall surrounding the pagoda as long as 100,100 yoths (measure of length in Thai – one yoth = 10 miles), within the kingdom of the Pacceka (Silent) Buddha. May the Pacceka (Silent) Buddha keep me safe.

อะนัตตา ราชะ เสมานา เขตเต สะมันตา สะตะโยชะนะสะตะสะหัสสานิ สังฆะชาละปะริกเขตเต รักขันตุ สุรักขันตุ
IMASSAMIN MOṆKOLJAKAWAN TAN PADTHID PRASITTI JONG MAPEN KAMPENGKAO TANGJEDCHAN MAPONGKA HOMLOMROBKROB TUAANATTĀ RĀJASEMANAKETTE SAMANTĀ SATAYOJANASATASAHASSAMI SAṆGHAJĀLAPARIKETTE RAKKHANTU SURAKKHANTU
May the Universal Auspicious in 8 directions protect me with 7 layers of wall surrounding the pagoda as long as 100,100 yoths (measure of length in Thai – one yoth = 10 miles), within the kingdom of the Saṇgha. May the Saṇgha keep me safe.
Attachments
Ajahn Fan.jpg
Ajahn Fan.jpg (95.6 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
The Dhamma guide those who practice the Dhamma