Arab Buddhist

Buddha's words on reject creator god , Karma and rebrith

Post by Arab Buddhist »

Hello Dhamma Friends

I want Lord Buddha's words from sutta on reject creator god , Karma and rebirth
lyndon taylor

Re: Buddha's words on reject creator god , Karma and rebrith

Post by lyndon taylor »

Well you might get a response if you're willing to settle for one out of three!!
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
Arab Buddhist

Post by Arab Buddhist »

Thank you very much
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

if you didn't mean reject karma and reject rebirth, then you can get plenty of responses for that too, try the sites search engine or go to google and search "karma dhammawheel" and "rebirth dhammawheel"
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
Arab Buddhist

Post by Arab Buddhist »

lyndon taylor wrote:if you didn't mean reject karma and reject rebirth, then you can get plenty of responses for that too, try the sites search engine or go to google and search "karma dhammawheel" and "rebirth dhammawheel"

Thank you very much
I Don't mean reject Karma and rebirth :)
I know karma and rebirth is importent teaching in buddhism .

Thanks again