Yes, he is about 13 vassa this years.
His memory is incredible, but his pāli still lack, because he addicts thai translation version. It is the barrier, when we try to talk about the delicate topics, such as what we, you and I, are talking.
1. When you read SN. pavāraṇāsuttaṃ, you have to analysis all of word. According to abhidhamma logic, no noble one enlighten nibbāna without lokuttara appanā-jhāna. So, all noble one already got appanā-jhāna. So, the full text of pavāraṇāsuttaṃ is "It is not all lokuttara-jhānalābhī have attained lokiya-jhāna before. Just a few of them enlighten as ubhatobhāgavimutti, however, they all are lokuttara-jhānalābhī" But it doesn't mean "A few noble one is appanā-jhānalābhī" because actually they all attained nonreturnable lokuttara appanā-jhāna.The jhanalabhi is the most amazing, skilled wonder of the Buddha's disciples. It is also the type that must be the rarest.
2. Don't forget isi (outsider practitioner) can do jhāna as well. So, when you compare sukkhavipassaka's lokuttara-appanā-jhānalābhī with appanā-jhānalābhī (both lokiya&lokuttara), which one is bigger amount? Is it appanā-jhānalābhī (because all sukkhavipassaka is appanā-jhānalābhī as well), right?
3. According to abhidhamma, both lokiya and lokuttara jhāna has the same sampayutta-dhamma, and the same appanā. The difference is about viratī&appamaññā-cetasika arising (=actually no difference), possibility of unwholesome-anusaya arising, and object. Sukkhavipassaka's lokuttara-appanā-jhāna-attaining is harder than lokiya-jhāna-attaining because lokuttara-appanā-jhāna-attaining can cessation unwholesome-anusaya arising, and can access to insight nibbāna-object.
4. So, if I say "To be sukkhavipassaka is easier than to be appanā-jhānalābhī", is it right? You will answer "no", right?
Why sukkhavipassaka have more than ubhatobhāgavimutti?
The answer is the same as "why the only-one-time-appanā-jhānalabhī have more than the five-vasī-patta-jhānalābhī?" We all know the professors must have fewer than the only graduated students from the university. Moreover, some possible-to-be-professors don't try to be a professor. So, the member of sukkhavipassaka have larger because the five-vasī-patta-jhānalābhī have fewer than the only-one-time-appanā-jhānalabhī. It is not because lokiya-jhāna-attainment is harder than enlightenment because the enlightenment is appanā as well. It the same hard. Actually, all appanāpatti is the same hard. That is the reason that why the lokiya-jhānalābhī can enlighten nibbāna easier than the never-attained-any-jhāna-person. But if I understand like you I will misunderstand "the never-attained-any-jhāna-person must can enlighten nibbāna easier than the lokiya-jhānalābhī", because you wrote:
But the fact is no-lokiya-jhāna-attained-appanāmaggaphala-sotāpanna is rarer because only the insider of buddhism can meditate anattā-anupassanā. So the only-one-time&multiple-time-lokiya-appanā-jhānalabhī have more than no-lokiya-jhāna-attained-appanāmaggaphala-sotāpanna. And the other noble one have fewer and fewer than that one.It is also the type that must be the rarest.
So, what you quoted form kasiṇa niddesa will conflict with Sutta. Ma. U. Dakkhiṇāvibhaṅgasuttaṃ, etc. But if you understand like me, there's nothing conflicted anymore.
5. By all above reasons, don't let your past teachers' misunderstood make you conflict tipiṭaka. Let's understand through tipiṭaka like a professor. You are not a historian, why you have try to conflict tipiṭaka like them? It is no reason, right?
6. In the past, tipitaka and atthakathā normally admire jhana meditating, even thai forest monk tradition. Nowadays, buddhist practitioners normally disagree with the buddha's sabbaññutañāṇa. They try to avoid jhāna meditation, and ancient study system. They go around the world without tipiṭaka on their mouth, then say what they want to say. Then what is the reason that they should be supported by u-Pa-Auk, who is the jhāna&vipassanā practitioner, piṭaka-memorizer, and teacher of piṭaka memorizer.
I can say I never success in samatha meditation at all. But I can't discredit jhana meditating, because when I try to do, tipiṭaka conflict themselves immediately. I can deconflict netti. I can deconflict tipiṭaka. So, I have no any reason to discredit tipiṭaka. I have no reason to let them conflict each other. My reason which I showed you have more evidences enough to say "pāli canons never conflict each others, but the readers misunderstood themselves. If they memorize and meditate follow whole tipitaka step by step, tipiṭaka will never conflict each other anymore".
7. You should trust the tipiṭaka-memorizer who denied jhāna or you should trust the jhāna-attainer who is the teacher of many jhāna attainers and many tipitaka memorizers? Do you remember what visuddhimagga advise us in kammaṭṭhānaggahanakatha?
8. I am addicting tipiṭaka since when I was 16 years old. Although I have been sujin's students, u-mahāsī-student's practitioner, and archān nab's listener, and bh. santi's student. I stop, except bh.santi and pa-auk, to be at all because when I try to memorize sutta pāli and learn more netti&atthakathā, I found they often let tipitaka and atthakathā conflict each other. But when I tried to memorize and prove their words, I found they were misunderstood. So, I choose tipiṭaka first. After I could understand&can deconflicted tipitaka, I found pa-auk. I knew they are right because I ask them the tipiṭaka question that never have anyone give me the right answer. And they can answer at all.
9. My monk friend who graduated from MIT, abhidhammist, vinaya-sticker, and have been santi's student like me he went to meditate with pa-auk and said "pa-auk teacher taught like they know his mind".
10.You can request all evidences from me, I can answer all question and can give you all evidences with the explanation base on many other evidences. PaAuk maybe can not because this topic is not important for them.