Post by Sam Vara » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Coëmgenu wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:14 pm
auto wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:07 pm
icyteru wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 am
you can read it in my blog. :anjali:
your link is hijacked its full of ads having asian female underwear. It can happen if you sign in to somewhere, then the personal information can be sold and the next owner have some other things in mind like hosting a mailorder bride service.
If such is the case it is prudent that the moderators remove this old link, I will notify them.
Done.

Coëmgenu

Re: Kathavatthu

Post by Coëmgenu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 am

Sam Vara wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 pm
Coëmgenu wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:14 pm
auto wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:07 pm

your link is hijacked its full of ads having asian female underwear. It can happen if you sign in to somewhere, then the personal information can be sold and the next owner have some other things in mind like hosting a mailorder bride service.
If such is the case it is prudent that the moderators remove this old link, I will notify them.
Done.
Ha! The other moderator, whom I will call past-future, would never have responded to one of my moderation requests.
如無為,如是難見、不動、不屈、不死、無漏、覆蔭、洲渚、濟渡、依止、擁護、不流轉、離熾焰、離燒然、流通、清涼、微妙、安隱、無病、無所有、涅槃。
Like this is the uncreated, like this is that which is difficult to realize, with no moving, no bending, no dying. Utterly lacking secretions and smothered in the dark, it is the island shore. Where there is ferrying, it is the crossing. It is dependency's ceasing, it is the end of circulating transmissions. It is the exhaustion of the flame, it is the ending of the burning. Flowing openly, pure and cool, with secret subtlety, and calm occultation, lacking ailment, lacking owning, nirvāṇa.
Asaṁskṛtadharmasūtra, Sermon on the Uncreated Phenomenon, T99.224b7, Saṁyuktāgama 890