Linguistics Reason: Ananda Memorized Sutta For The Other, But Sariputta Memorized Abhidhamma That Buddha Directly Taught

Discussion of Abhidhamma and related Commentaries

Moderator: Mahavihara moderator

Buddha Vacana

Re: Linguistics Reason: Ananda Memorized Sutta For The Other, But Sariputta Memorized Abhidhamma That Buddha Directly Ta

Post by Buddha Vacana » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 am

Perhaps you could move the entire thread including the OP over there then?

Dhammanando
Location: Ban Sri Pradu Cremation Ground, Phrao District, Chiangmai

Re: Linguistics Reason: Ananda Memorized Sutta For The Other, But Sariputta Memorized Abhidhamma That Buddha Directly Ta

Post by Dhammanando » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:44 pm

theY wrote:
Buddha Vacana wrote:Hi, theY

Pardon this tangential question, but what is a "goukrit"?
Your boss.
Generally, it is advisable to provide cogent arguments when making a claim, especially about what happened at the Buddha's time. The exercise would certainly benefit us.
Your application have not abhidhamma, commentary, and sub-commentary, so how can I reference it to be evidence to you, goukrit's student?

I can explain this topic by only tipitaka, without commentary. But it will be only my own view, like your teacher view. So I have to use commentary as a claimer. But your application don't have it. So I can't not explain it to you. I don't have a tools for you.

Especially your institute. I'm sorry
I think you have jumped to a wrong conclusion here. Our member Buddha Vacana is from France and (as far as I know) has no connection with the พุทธวจนะ organization of Phra Kukrit Sotthiphalo in Thailand. Nor (as far as I know) does Buddha Vacana make any use of the พุทธวจนะ organization's software application. That they are both called "Buddhavacana" is just a coincidence.