The two Dhammas delima.

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
polo

Re: The two Dhammas delima.

Post by polo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:08 am

JamesTheGiant wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 pm
polo wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:15 am

You obviously is his followers.
No, this is not correct. You say this is Obvious, but it is actually not true. I am not a follower of the Dalai Lama in any way. I am straight Theravada.
This is worrying, that things you think are obvious are actually completely false. This is really concerning, and may be something you need to examine. There may be a lot of things you think are obvious, but which are not true.
You know I will continue with my what I think even if it is not true. Because I look around me I see these people around me are ten times worse than me.
I will continue to believe in my judgement and thoughts because all the stupidity and arrogance around my daily life confirmed that even when I am wrong I am still ten times better than these people.
I have trying to find more informations on perception in Buddhist concept. Wrong perception is what I am interested in. Know any blog that talks about Buddhist theory on perception?
Cheers, have a good day.